Head Light / Tail Light / 3rd Brake Swap

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that would like to swap out their in good shape STOCK headlight assembly, tail light assembly, and 3rd brake light assembly for a set of in pristine shape John Stuttle tinted rear tail lights and third brake light as well as an exact used front set of these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...250430845430&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:MOTORS:1123

Heres the the catch with this swap. I'm not asking for anything in return but a good set of headlights, taillights, and 3rd brake light with no cracks, nicks, swirl marks or other obvious issues or blemishes. The units coming off my truck I am shipping back are in pristine condition. I'm also asking the person send me their set first and pay for shipping both ways. I will do my best to get the assemblies swapped out the same day and in the mail the same day I receive the units. I do not need the bulbs or sockets just the light assemblies.

I'm turning my 10 back to stock and would like to see someone on the forum here benefit from these nice lights. If you want them bad enough it will cost you shipping both ways, we can work the logistics out over PM or phone call, and some small down time. Please PM me if interested. Thanks and Cheers!

I can have some pics up later in the day of what the units look like, just getting some feelers out there for now.

I've got Nice LED tails, Recon 3rd brake light and stock head lights is great condition..
DSC00765.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

That is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

Everything is coming off, however nothing is for sale until it comes off. I have to drive to Indy and stage the truck to remove the lowering kit, shifter, mid pipes, stereo setup, and some other goodies. I will post the items up once I have them off the truck and boxed up to ship to its new owner...Stay Tuned!

PM Sent..... Bigike, sorry boss I'm looking for the stock replacements for the whole giddy up. Thanks for the offer though.

cablefed, send outnumbered a pm, I gave him a set of brand new taillights, he may still have them and be willing to trade, he had some tangowhango tailights on the truck when he bought it, so i gave him my set

Stinker said:
cablefed, send outnumbered a pm, I gave him a set of brand new taillights, he may still have them and be willing to trade, he had some tangowhango tailights on the truck when he bought it, so i gave him my set

And I still like my FREE brand new tail lights thank you very much!:D Tangowhango...that describes them very well.

Swap pending for the entire set....If they become available again I will let everyone know. Cheers!

I would love to get in on this deal, plus anything else you want to trade or sell, like lowering kit...etc.....:rock: ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back