header bolts

I used ARP Stainless 5/16-18 x1.250 on my GTS. I'm sure the Gen III heads are the same pitch. The length will depend on if you're planing on using beveled washers or not. Summit has them.

I used ARP Stainless 5/16-18 x1.250 on my GTS. I'm sure the Gen III heads are the same pitch. The length will depend on if you're planing on using beveled washers or not. Summit has them.

what he said...

What headers you using? 1.250 is to long. I used a ARP stainless 12pt 1" long they come in 5 to a pack hot from summit total for all bolts was like $45 I can get you part # if interested

i run Totally Stainless header bolts & their lockin washers.:rock::rock::rock:

I would suggest buying a few cheap hardware store bolts to figure out the proper length then buy ARPs. The holes can also be tapped a little further if needed.

What headers you using? 1.250 is to long. I used a ARP stainless 12pt 1" long they come in 5 to a pack hot from summit total for all bolts was like $45 I can get you part # if interested

Pretty sure this is what I have too. Guy I bought the exhaust from included ARP bolts and washers brand new never used but they were loose in a zip lock bag so I'm not sure which ones they are specifically but they are def ARP. Alsot Loctited each one before we put them in for added security.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back