headers

05blkrc

Reaction score
does anybody here have xmetals long tube headers, if so how do u like them? i just looked through all the posts and didnt c any posts on xmetals headers. trying to decide on what headers and midpipes i want. thanks for any help.

X-metal make mid pipes and Sells various brands of headers...they don't make their own....PM Boomer and he will walk you through the options...

Nowwhat said:
X-metal make mid pipes and Sells various brands of headers...they don't make their own....PM Boomer and he will walk you through the options...

Okay, where is the real Mike Brady?:confused: :dontknow:

Silverback said:
Okay, where is the real Mike Brady?:confused: :dontknow:
yeah I was expecting the "don't buy headers they for the money, they don't do shit" statement as well.. :p

nowhat is correct X-metal makes mids but sells mopar and bassani (for sure that I know of) he may carry bellanger<long tubes as well>

I thought his current choice of headers were the bassani's and you can probably find numbers on the mids exhaust headers and a chip pretty easily :D I wanna say those mods alone are good for ~54rwhp

if you go on x metals website and click on exhaust components he shows long tube headers, they dont say who makes them. it just says these are our long tube headers, so i assumed that they were xmetals.

If you are looking for a custom one-off set contact Chris Hines @ Arrowlane - 480-829-9066, it will cost you about $3000-3500, and he has to have the truck to do it... but they will be 100% pollished stainless, billet machined flange, and equal length... all twisted up... they look perty.. I have a set on my sand car.. and am allways getting oogle eyes on them...

I am thinking about next year having him do a set for me... just because...

05blkrc said:
if you go on x metals website and click on exhaust components he shows long tube headers, they dont say who makes them. it just says these are our long tube headers, so i assumed that they were xmetals.
They're Mopar Headers.

thanks for the help, i had a feeling that they were mopar headers, the way it is written in the details it sounds like there x metal headers. thanks again for the help.

05blkrc said:
thanks for the help, i had a feeling that they were mopar headers, the way it is written in the details it sounds like there x metal headers. thanks again for the help.

BTW...skip the headers...they aren't worth it....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Silverback said:
And there is the Mike we all know and love.:D :rock:

Yep...I predict that one of these days when he gets a little older, he's gonna try them and wonder why he didn't before, but we all have to learn I guess...:p ;) :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yep...I predict that one of these days when he gets a little older, he's gonna try them and wonder why he didn't before, but we all have to learn I guess...:p ;) :D

Here we go...........again...:D

paxton = $60 per rwhp gain
mid pipes =$22 per rwhp
catback = $33 per rwhp
NOS = $20 per rwhp

Headers = $110 PER RWHP.....THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING...YOU WANT 15-20 RWHP FOR $2000 GO FOR IT.....PUT A PAXTON ON AND THAT RWHP GAIN GOES DOWN TO 8-10.....

Nowwhat said:

mid pipes =$22 per rwhp
catback = $33 per rwhp
NOS = $20 per rwhp

Headers = $110 PER RWHP.....THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING...YOU WANT 15-20 RWHP FOR $2000 GO FOR IT.....PUT A PAXTON ON AND THAT RWHP GAIN GOES DOWN TO 8-10.....

I am a proud member of the "Church of Mikey GoFast"........he is my horsepower preacher!:D

Drop the cats gain 25 hp and spend the other $1200 to $1600 on other fun stuff and still have lots left over for beer!!:D

patrick

Nowwhat said:

mid pipes =$22 per rwhp
catback = $33 per rwhp
NOS = $20 per rwhp

There you go with funny math again...:p

It's 21 hp and 21 tq to the wheels and I paid $1500 for Belangers. That's $71 per rwhp by my calculations, not $110. ;)

Nowwhat said:

mid pipes =$22 per rwhp
catback = $33 per rwhp
NOS = $20 per rwhp

Yadda, yadda, yadda. That's all I'm saying...:p

Nowwhat said:

mid pipes =$22 per rwhp
catback = $33 per rwhp
NOS = $20 per rwhp

who came up with these numbers? do paxton's really cost $12,000??

ViperTruck2933 said:
There you go with funny math again...:p

It's 21 hp and 21 tq to the wheels and I paid $1500 for Belangers. That's $71 per rwhp by my calculations, not $110. ;)

Jeez...

1) How did you get the Long tubes to fit up to the stock mid pipes?

2) How do you expect the average guy on here to buy Belangers + Tax + Shipping + Install + customizing the stock mids (which don't fir the long tubes) for $1500?

Nowwhat said:
Jeez...

1) How did you get the Long tubes to fit up to the stock mid pipes?

2) How do you expect the average guy on here to buy Belangers + Tax + Shipping + Install + customizing the stock mids (which don't fir the long tubes) for $1500?
You just gotta shop smart and get off your butt and get into the garage.
Same way you can get a Paxton installed for $9000. More like $12k from what I've read everywhere else. ;)

Just admit it Mike. :dontknow: Headers rock. :p :p :p :D
:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back