Heading over to San Diego...

jrgnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am leaving Hawaii and will be heading to San Diego...Hopefully I will see some of you...

RedRamRules said:
Man you on tour or something, wheres the band? :D Wish I could say wassup in person bro!

Sorry to hOO!
I've see you got those new wheels and 5% tint, NICe!!! We should do lunch sometime next week

I wish I could have my truck there...Me in a Band....:D :D :D

RedRamRules said:
Man you on tour or something, wheres the band? :D Wish I could say wassup in person bro!

If I stay the weekend...I'll head over to LA...How far is it...?

LA is about 1.5 hours, depending on traffic.

Alfredo, hit me up & let me know. I saw you at Carls last week, although I was in my normal car. Let me know so I can bring the truck.

RedRamRules said:
LA is about 1.5 hours, depending on traffic.

Alfredo, hit me up & let me know. I saw you at Carls last week, although I was in my normal car. Let me know so I can bring the truck.

If I head over there...It would Saturday...Any track meets?

RedRamRules said:
None here. Would it be for this coming Saturday? Always could go for food and drinks.

Yep...flying in today..

jrgnd said:
Yep...flying in today..

Krap!! I missed you again!! :(

Did you try kalling me this weekend? I'm not sure cuz my phone died and I was still out in the middle of the woods at Bellows.Sorry if you did try to get a hold of me!!!!:eek:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Krap!! I missed you again!! :(

Did you try kalling me this weekend? I'm not sure cuz my phone died and I was still out in the middle of the woods at Bellows.Sorry if you did try to get a hold of me!!!!:eek:

I did call and left a message...I also saw your truck with who I am assuming your wife and kid in the back...They where driving on H1 east...and took the exit for route 78...I think her hair was reddish and you kid is blonde...

Don't worry...I will be back in Hawaii soon...:)

jrgnd said:
I did call and left a message...I also saw your truck with who I am assuming your wife and kid in the back...They where driving on H1 east...and took the exit for route 78...I think her hair was reddish and you kid is blonde...

Don't worry...I will be back in Hawaii soon...:)

Were there Viper Badges on the side of the truck? Cuz that was a pretty good description of them, except the Wizzy has Brown hair...:dontknow:

It is totally possible though, cuz she drove out to the campsite friday, saturday and sunday to come drag me home...:eek: :D :D :D

Dude, I feel sooo bad....this is twice now. I will not let this happen again, I SWEAR!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW....she didn't have any Hot chicks in the car with her did she????:D:D:D:D (One can only hope.....:))

KRAZYSRT10 said:
BTW....she didn't have any Hot chicks in the car with her did she????:D:D:D:D (One can only hope.....:))

Nope....but she was driving pretty slow/speed limit or below...A good thing with your kid onboard...Did you polish your truck? Cause it looked pretty darn shinny...

jrgnd said:
Nope....but she was driving pretty slow/speed limit or below...A good thing with your kid onboard...Did you polish your truck? Cause it looked pretty darn shinny...

Why yes I did, and then I just got some damage repaired so the Body shop detailed it. :rock: :rock: :rock:

So thank you very much, I love my truck!!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

jrgnd said:
Yep...flying in today..

hey ric, you gonna be in town sat?? If you are like juan said, lets meet up and get a bite to eat..Hell, if i'm able to i'll even pick u up. Hooters sounds pretty good:D

FerrariTruck said:
hey ric, you gonna be in town sat?? If you are like juan said, lets meet up and get a bite to eat..Hell, if i'm able to i'll even pick u up. Hooters sounds pretty good:D

I got a rental...Give me the address and I will be there...As long as I am not working this weekend...

There are no track meets but there are the winternationals at pomona. Or my bro-in-law calls them the waternationals, you can watch the fuelers run.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back