Headlight question

Gecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that half the guys (ok probably less) on here have the black headlights with the silver reflectors on there 10s. I've asked a few guys and keep getting the answer of they came on the truck. Does anyone know where I can get a set or does anyone have a set they want to sell or trade for? We're they a stock option that I don't know about?

Vendors, Ebay, Amazon :dontknow:

I have bought sets for my 06 as well as my VCA. I will say that the aftermarket ones don't hold up like the OEM ones. The clear starts to come off and some leak water. Make sure to seal them up before installing.

You can get the black headlights with tinted fogs for under 150 on ebay

i've had 3 different manufactures head lights & they all peeled, clouded up, leaked & was generlly low quality & low cost.

spent the extra bucks & went with Anzo headlights, that was over 3 years ago. they still look like i just put them on. very impressed & well worth the monies.

and one of our venders sells them here & of course the price has come down. go figure, lol:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
So the black housing OEM looking headlights aren't stock? I'm looking to get them and a set of HIDs to change into my truck.

i've had 3 different manufactures head lights & they all peeled, clouded up, leaked & was generlly low quality & low cost.

spent the extra bucks & went with Anzo headlights, that was over 3 years ago. they still look like i just put them on. very impressed & well worth the monies.

and one of our venders sells them here & of course the price has come down. go figure, lol:rock::rock::rock:

Hell, I've had no issues with the eBay specials on 3 different 3rd gen rams. And that's in the az sun... Different brands, same Chinese kid making them

Aftermarket headlights are generally really low quality. Fog up, turn yellow, etc.

Reason the factory ones are so expensive.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back