HEADLIGHT ?'S GOT ME THINKIN

speed junkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between xenon and bi-xenon. Does one emit more light than the other? The headlights suck on these trucks.

you made me curious so I looked into it... I didn't spend much time on it so I may be wrong but I think bi-xenon refers to having a xenon hi and low function on the same unit.

Azmal said:
you made me curious so I looked into it... I didn't spend much time on it so I may be wrong but I think bi-xenon refers to having a xenon hi and low function on the same unit.
Since we have 1 bulb for both high and low beams, does that mean we need a bi-xenon kit:dontknow: . i felt really stupid for asking but it bothered me so much i had to.

My understanding of the Bi-Xenon HID setup is that it utilized a single bulb that has a solenoid that directs the bulb straight-forward for high beams or downward for lowbeam.

Well in my case I only have one mode.... Vaporize But if I have a little extra dough (hopefully) after my Paxton install, I'll have Boomer install his high/low kit and use my existing kit for the fogs if possible. Either that or the VHO (Very High Output) Kit he has (which is like double HID intensity but still only one mode, but instead of vaporize, its "incinerate" I guess)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back