Hello from Charleston,S.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

V10 BULLET

Reaction score
Hello to everyone.Bought an 05 qc new in dec. 06.Sorry about late post but i just found ya'll.

V10 BULLET said:
Hello to everyone.Bought an 05 qc new in dec. 06.Sorry about late post but i just found ya'll.
Welcome mang. How bout some pics?

J.R.

Hopefully you got the fastest color.... Yellow :rock: :burnout:

Post up some pics!

What mods you have in mind?:dontknow:

Paul

Hey Bullet welcome. My brother lives afew blocks away. He's in Folly beach
by the Sandollar Bar

Steve

Chucktown

Naw, i have the silver color.Hey, i might know your bro.i have been known to visit the Sanddollar all my life.Iwill post pics as soon as possible,but the only mods is tinted windows the heat and humidity is terrible and it ain't even the dog days yet.

Welcome

i was born and raised in Charleston. My family still lives there. I used to work at the shipyard till the layoffs in the early 90's.

I miss the sun there. Here in the North West, we do not get nearly enough days of tru "girls stripping" sunshine.

You will love the truck knowledge here, if you can get past the drama that finds its way here from time to time.

tinygiants said:
Welcome

i was born and raised in Charleston. My family still lives there. I used to work at the shipyard till the layoffs in the early 90's.

I miss the sun there. Here in the North West, we do not get nearly enough days of tru "girls stripping" sunshine.

You will love the truck knowledge here, if you can get past the drama that finds its way here from time to time.

It's okay Dale, you can call it the Festering Shit Hole, I won't mind.:D

And welcome aboard Bullet. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forums:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back