Hello from Idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the truck in Feb. but I'am new to your site. These trucks are a lot like a Harley, once you get one then you just keep adding stuff & this is a good place to find out what works & what dosen,t. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Jim

Welcome neighbor, glad your here

Welcome to the forums.

Save yourself man. Trade the truck for a Toyota Putts or Ford Xware and sign on to My space. Pay no attention to PCM flashes, NOS, Paxtons whatever's this site talks about. Leave these trucks for the insane who don't know any better. If not , welcome to the asylum.:D

Hey MO....

Mopower said:
Got the truck in Feb. but I'am new to your site. These trucks are a lot like a Harley, once you get one then you just keep adding stuff & this is a good place to find out what works & what dosen,t. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Jim

I'd sure like to see that 34 if you don't mind. I'd trade my truck for a killer Street Rod.

Welcome to the RBC!! :rock:

(Had to say that, since someone stole my "Mod" House line!:p)

Well well well another fellow Ho-an :D I lived in Wendell and was a cop in Gooding county....Welcome to the site Bro :rock: BTW watch out for some of these HoMo's...They are all Larry Craig's secret ex lovers :D

Welcome to the madness Jim. Post a pic of your hot rod and your mods..............what no mods yet!!!!!;) Quick log out..... Forget what we all said before about mods, you would never want a magnaflow, shifter or drop kit, especially from Boomer!!! Nah none of us needs that stuff!!!:dontknow: :idea: :burnout: LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Welcome to the madness Jim. Post a pic of your hot rod and your mods..............what no mods yet!!!!!;) Quick log out..... Forget what we all said before about mods, you would never want a magnaflow, shifter or drop kit, especially from Boomer!!! Nah none of us needs that stuff!!!:dontknow: :idea: :burnout: LOL

patrick

He will MOD soon enough, I'm sure. ;) :D

Mopower said:

Thanks Jim
Welcome! :rock: :D I don't like adding stuff myself :D But this is a great place to find out lotsa good stuff :dancing:

Mopower said:
These trucks are a lot like a Harley,
Welcome, we're not that slow.:burnout:

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick
Ok updated my signature (with mods) as for pictures I'am a fairly handy on a John Deere tractor ( I'am a Farmer) not on a computer but I'll work on it.

Thank for the greetings, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back