Hello from NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

06CCDMAX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just referred here by a member, not currently a V-10 owner though. Thought Id say hi. I'll probably mostly lurk though for now. :D

Yes sir. Several buddies with em as well, a couple Ram guys, one with a SRT-10. I like to forget I know ford owners though (or that I once had an F-250) :D

Welcome.....

Yes sir. Several buddies with em as well, a couple Ram guys, one with a SRT-10. I like to forget I know ford:aetsch: owners though (or that I once had an F-250) :D

:aetsch:my daily driver is a 95 f250, old 7.3 ain't got much power but gets me to work and gets better mileage than the 10

Thanks guys. The Int 7.3 runs damn near forever. I just had bad issues with everything in mine, and it sucked to work on so it went away :chain:

It was a gasser, not the 7.3, but the engine is the only thing I DIDN'T have issues with. Got rid of it with 87k on the clock, got my D-Max and never looked back. Great work truck that can be fun too. :rock:

It was a gasser, not the 7.3, but the engine is the only thing I DIDN'T have issues with. Got rid of it with 87k on the clock, got my D-Max and never looked back. Great work truck that can be fun too. :rock:

Oh, yeah gotta love the newer diesels, they make stupid power really easy. I plan to turn my old 7.3 up a little bit pretty soon too:rock:

I'm not on PSN cause I don't plan on getting one personally, but some folks have gotten a bit out of those, I just don't know how much and how reliably.

I'm not on PSN cause I don't plan on getting one personally, but some folks have gotten a bit out of those, I just don't know how much and how reliably.

Not planning much, maybe 300ish hp to the wheels would make me happy.

Hi. Where in NY are you?? Danbury CT here. If your friend has his 10 out I'd love to get a look. Haven't seen many here but I'm sure I'll find a CT guy or two. I hope at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back