Hello from SE WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurderedQC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I would just like to introduce myself! My name is Jon, I am from SE WI, and the proud new owner of a 2005 SRT10 Quad Cab. After doing research I see that the truck I bought is an old members ride on here. I am Co-President of Club-Cow (Chryslers of Wisconsin) and have been around vipers my whole life. My brother has a 2003 srt10 viper, my uncle has a 2008 Viper Acr, My cousin has a 2002 Viper GTS, plus other vipers within our close friends. This is my first viper powered purchase and I couldnt be happier so far. As you see by the name, the truck I bought is fully murdered out :)

I hope to meet some of you in person and become a large part of VTCOA

I havent taken enough pics yet, but I do have one. I will get more later :)

Already have new headlights coming haha

7562954.jpg

Nice, blacked out lights I assume? You gonna powdercoat the calipers and maybe lower it as well? Just suggestions, think it would look killer.

I got the blacked out headlights coming tomorrow, I want to keep the calipers red as I long red calipers. I may lower it when summer comes around :)

Hi, Biginjun here. U need to hook up with Prof, lives just south of the stateline in Wadsworth! Very cool dude, lots of info, bitchin truck. I used to live just west of Oshkosh, moved back to Colorado now. Cool truck, lots of great info, cool people, & welcome to the zoo is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!!

I am excited to be apart of this club! I am Co-President of Club-Cow (chryslers of wisconsin) and we do a bunch of cruises, meets, shows, etc and I would love to be able to get some vt's there!

Welcome to a fellow cheese head, not many of us one here. Unfortunately you are just far enough away from me to be too far away. You be a big city cheese head, I'm a northern version :rock:

hey whats up

So I would just like to introduce myself! My name is Jon, I am from SE WI, and the proud new owner of a 2005 SRT10 Quad Cab. After doing research I see that the truck I bought is an old members ride on here. I am Co-President of Club-Cow (Chryslers of Wisconsin) and have been around vipers my whole life. My brother has a 2003 srt10 viper, my uncle has a 2008 Viper Acr, My cousin has a 2002 Viper GTS, plus other vipers within our close friends. This is my first viper powered purchase and I couldnt be happier so far. As you see by the name, the truck I bought is fully murdered out :)

I hope to meet some of you in person and become a large part of VTCOA

i just brought a ram srt 10 last year and its all murdered out i too also live in milwaukee wisconsin . it would be cool to meet up someday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back