Hello..I am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

'04SRT-10BLK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have been floating around this great forum for the past month or so before I purchased my SRT-10. About 2 weeks ago now I picked up a '04 RC in black with 13000km (I live in Canada) with 0 mods, absoulte virgin truck, only mod I've done to date is 35% tint in the side windows to match the tint in the rear. I plan on a few things over time but I am involved in many other motorsports that do a great job of soaking up my average income. A few mod's that I've been looking at are a ROE thottle body, Magnaflow catback, headers(have not decided on brand), and most importantly hi/low beam HID's(if I can ever find anyone who has a hi/low kit for the Ram) Anyhow thats me, now I'm not so new here.

[QUOTE='04SRT-10BLK]Hey everyone, I have been floating around this great forum for the past month or so before I purchased my SRT-10. About 2 weeks ago now I picked up a '04 RC in black with 13000km (I live in Canada) with 0 mods, absoulte virgin truck, only mod I've done to date is 35% tint in the side windows to match the tint in the rear. I plan on a few things over time but I am involved in many other motorsports that do a great job of soaking up my average income. A few mod's that I've been looking at are a ROE thottle body, Magnaflow catback, headers(have not decided on brand), and most importantly hi/low beam HID's(if I can ever find anyone who has a hi/low kit for the Ram) Anyhow thats me, now I'm not so new here.[/QUOTE]
Welcome,And enjoy the ride.

welcome to thew mad house, I would only do the headers if you are going to really mod the truck, headers arent cheap unless you do shorty's but I would rather keep the stock manifolds over shorty's and spend the money on a NX system, more bang for the buck. enjoy the truck and have fun.

Couple of other things I should have mentioned, I can not belive the amount of info I have found on this about my truck, its new to me so I'm still learning and lots! One thing that had me worried was the start-up noise that happens periodically but I found out that its 'somewhat' normal. One last thing I figured I'd throw in there I'm from Newfoundland Canada...any other Newfies on here?

Greetings from Illinois...enjoy your time here...come often and play with us!

Welcome to the family

Welcome dude..............mods are so addicting. All these bast#rds adding on this cool stuff then posting pics and how much better the truck is............how can we resist!! LOL

Dump the cats instead of headers and save big bucks and still gain some nice HP.........just an idea.

Are you near Gullys Pond? My ancestors settled there before coming to the US.

patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back