hello, new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks all for the kind welcoming. i posted pics in my second post on here but ill put them up in the first post.

supercar1of1 said:

Where you from, that background is nice!

Thanks, im in Austin, TX

*EDIT* wierd, it wont allow me to edit my first post. well my pics are on the first page towards the bottom. couldnt figure out how to post the pics right

Last edited:
Hullo...how are you doing? Oh, I am fine. Thank you. Yes, I drive a Red Quad Cab.

Yes, Yes....it is true. The red ones are faster! No, No, No.....that is not bigoted. It's just fact. Yes, you can get it repainted! No, silver isnt ugly.....well, yes, it is compared to mine but I'm not judging you!:D:D:D:D

Welkome fella. I like you already!:)

trubuilt said:
welcome get with stinker or justin they can change that stock problem
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:
They will change the stock problem you seem to have, and welcome, there are alot of guys on here that know alot , and are willing to help.

TNVIPER said:
Welcome to the club...:)

just to let you know, your truck looks amazing and the reason i joined this forum and the other. I have it set as my background, hope you dont mind :) Makes me wish i had black.

Which shifter do you have if you dont mind me asking?

Welcome to the site. I have an '05 RC almost stock (Borla and a drop in K&N) It is also silver. Make sure you visit the '05 build list thread. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back