Hello.....Newbie here.....

yomike

Reaction score
Hello,
I just purchased a 2005 SRT-10 (8700 miles) and I was wondering what mods I can do and still be smog legal out here in California? Also, who makes that exhaust system that exits on the side by the rear tire?

Thanks for any info/help.
Mike

Welcome to the madness! I can't speak to the smog legal in Cali question, but on the side exit exhaust, if you do that, you'll have to come up with a way to cover the cut out in the rear bumper, you might be better off getting one that uses that exit, of which there are several.

Welcome Mike!

You can always purchase the Stage2 PCM Flash - good for 25-30hp and ~30 Torque. It can definitely be felt SOTP!:D

If you purchase an extra computer for the Flash and retain your stock PCM, then it's an extremely simple 3bolt/3 plug swap that can be done in 10 minutes - so that you can switch back to stock for emissions.:rock:

Welcome to the RBC! Congrats on your purchase!

Check Doneo's ride out, maybe ask him how he got his exhaust where it is.

Welcome. Magnaflow cat back, And drop in air filter works pretty good.

J.R.

Being in California you really need to see dan cragin at DC Performance in Los Angeles. He'll hook you up real real good :) Welcome to our madness. Once you start modding, you wont stop!

Thanks everybody for the info. I am looking forward to doing what I can and still not get hassled with all this smog crap out here!

welcome you came to the right place these guys can help you with anything

JRSVIPR said:
Welcome. Magnaflow cat back, And drop in air filter works pretty good.

J.R.
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :D :D :D

Welcome to the forum... I dunno about the laws in California other then they're messed up....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back