Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedSrt007 said:
welcome to the forum, dont feed the animals.
:dito: cause the truck wants all your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am no stranger to the addiction . I usually try to do as much of my mods as feasible. Not going to rebuild a tranny or anything but adding a supercharger, I am all over that.

I live in northern Alabama . I was lead to believe that red was the fastest color .Not sure about that ,but I know that Green is the fastest color for 4 wheelers.

Thanks for all the welcomes and how do's . I already feel right at home here.

Brandon

P.S. I am a horrible speller. Sometimes spell check can't even figure out what I am trying to spell . So please forgive any grammatical errors in my post . I Know what I am tying to say :)

Last edited:
Quick question about warranty . My truck only has 7,000 miles showing on the odo. Does this mean that the power train is still covered for 70,000 miles or 7 years? I tried searching for this info but the internet still sucks where I am . Best I could come up with is that 2004 offered 3 years 36,000 mile bumper to bumper and 7 year 70,000 mile power train .If this is so then I am covered for atlest 2 more years on the power train .

thanks

Brandon

I have lusted after these trucks since the day I first read about them . I told all my friends that I was trying to buy the dream . Well I bought it and still wake every morning and run out side to make sure that its real.

Quick snap of the throttle brings me back to reality . Yes I own the dream .

Thank god for high gas prices . If not for them then I really don't think I would own the beast that is the SRT 10 viper powered dream .

yea TNVIPER is right. Stretch looks fast and all the red ones do but are the slowest. Well fastjack from what i here is sweet. oh yea Ram from Hell (hellboy)
look you can not go wrong with black & welcome

Welcome. Yes the oem setup is with a total of four cats. Most end up deleting them.

I believe that the power train warranty was 3 years or 36k. The elevated numbers were for an extended warranty. Your dealer will be able to tell you if your truck has the extended version.

You are in the right place...if you are into superchargers, their is a Roe for sale in another thread...

Once again welcome, and your spelling and grammar errors will not be tolerated by me...;)

:burnout: welcome to the RBC.
red be fastest for sure. what was the color of the truck that set the "world's" record???????
Justin @ JMBPerformance, vendor here, has a very nice battery relocator kit if ya don't like the set up ya have now.

awesomely beautiful beasts:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Just became a supporting member:rock: :rock: :rock: Now how do I get One of those flashy VTCoA stickers for my truck?

I was watching that thread about the super charger. I would have to sell the 4 wheeler before I could spend a chunk of money like that before Christmas. Still though looks like a sweet deal.

SLH Motorsports

Welcome, and since I installed my shifter I noticed the tranny noise too, so dont worry till it goes:eek: , I think its normal, at least thats what I tell myself.:eek: Welcome and have fun. These guys have all the answers, there great.:rock: also we need some damn pics!:D :D :D

Here is some pics more to come.
PICT02361024x768.jpg

PICT02341024x768.jpg

PICT02411024x768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back