Help ASAP!!! I need crank pulley!!!

Ram Z's SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i finally went through the crank pulley epic fail. My crank pulley bent and shredded off all the accessory belts with it. The dealership is now telling me that the crank pulley is on back order. I need my truck back and i dont wanna wait for them to "find" a crank pulley. i need one that the dealership will pay for so my warranty company will cover it. thx in advance.. i know u guys will come through.

Try x2builders.com they have a large slection of used viper truck parts.

Damn dude sorry to hear that...do you mind taking a pic or too...im just curious to what damage it did exactly....

Troy... do a quick search bro. There are tons of 10's that have gone through the shitty crank problem. Apparently the crank pulleys become loose and cause problems.

Ram Z's SRT said:
Troy... do a quick search bro. There are tons of 10's that have gone through the shitty crank problem. Apparently the crank pulleys become loose and cause problems.

Ahh ok I got you bro, iv'e been warned about that before..I checked mine when I put my underdrive pulley on :rock:

I may have one as well. It will be tomorrow before I can see though:( If I do you can have it just pay the shipping;)

kyle's srt10 said:
I may have one as well. It will be tomorrow before I can see though:( If I do you can have it just pay the shipping;)
Thanks for spreading the love bro.:rock:

Ram Z's SRT said:
kyle ur absolutely awsome bro...

I know I have one from an 04' but I don't think it will work on yours:dontknow: I did have an extra from the 05' engine I bought though I think:dontknow: I'll find out and be in touch tomorrow bud;)

Where do you live?

I live in San Antonio, TX. I think u helped me at one point when I needed a brake line. My friend hit it when we were grinding off the stock bump stops.

Ram Z's SRT said:
I live in San Antonio, TX. I think u helped me at one point when I needed a brake line. My friend hit it when we were grinding off the stock bump stops.

Yes, I seem to be the used parts man.

I am at work today and tomorrow (Drill weekend for me). I can look for mine but I won't be able to make it to a post office today even if I can find it.

thx so much man. yeah anything will help at this point. they dont know when one will be located, and i hate being without my truck, especially after getting new tires. the tires are begging to be broken in. lol.

It may be at Taliban Dan's house too. Too many parts all over my garage and his garage.

Anybody find out if they had one laying around or not????

Roger... I txted him today. yeah this clueless buck from the dealership called me back saying it would be a month maybe longer before they could get one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back