help IDing a grille shell

Yeags777

Reaction score
This website is confusing the shiz out of me.... They're selling the black chrome grille inserts which would be perfect for me, but they're installed on a grille shell that has super thin cross bars. I even called grillcraft and they had no idea what kind of grille shell that is off of.

Is the insert maybe larger than normal which is making those cross bars look thinner?

Any help would be appreciated

Yeags

I believe it apears they are thinner because the grille is an over-lay meaning it bolts over the existing grille.

dragon said:
I believe it apears they are thinner because the grille is an over-lay meaning it bolts over the existing grille.
Yes, it is a stock grille shell.

Bill.

Thats what I bought for mine. I took my stock out. Got mine for the 06 in my sig.

Give Stinker a call. Support the forum vendors. http://shop.jtsvp.com/

Last edited:
yessir the one you have a link to is a replacement grill, you remove the oem grill and this one bolts in, not in the oem location but relocates the mounting bolts

but its one of the more popular grills,

and no they dont make a grill so far for the very bottom insert of the bumper:eek:

what he said :D Grillcraft :top:

i got one on my truck fits fine
Picture078.jpg

you knock out your old grill and drop these in place they screw to the cross bar makin it look smaller but i think it looks tits

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back