HELP ME!!!! MY TRUCK IS BROKEN!!!!:(

KRAZYSRT10 said:
The dealer changed out the Oil Sender and it's working GREAT!! However, I lost my temper with the guy 'cause theyre still saying that my CD player sounds fine....I STRONGLY DISAGREE!!! Oh well, I'm gonna go to another dealership this week and see what they say!!! Thanks for the posts though fellas!!!

Do they have other trucks with CD players? Have them listen to yours and then to the others.

FlyingLow said:
Do they have other trucks with CD players? Have them listen to yours and then to the others.

I went to Orange Park Dodge where I bought it from, and they say they took my CD and put it in another truck and it sounded scratchy----ofcourse I know theyre full of sh*t cause the cd has never been listened to since I bought it the day my player broke! They said they put a test cd in my truck and it sounds fine, but that's just not possible, I've put soooo many cd's in and they all sound horrible!!

I hate my dealership, I'm gonna try another one and see what they say....I guess I'm just Krazy or somethin'!!!:dontknow:

By the way, what is an "Oil Sender"???

It's a large ocean going vessel. But if you are in America, it is called an oil receiver!! :p

My CD player is jacked up too, gotta take it in....

Make them do the CD test in front of you. Don't get the answer you want ask to see the service manger. Then ask for the GM. If that doesn't work ask them if they can recommend a good graphics company as you want a sign made for your truck that reads "My $50K truck has a $5 CD player that sucks and I bought it from ________Dodge)

That sound's like a good idea!! But they're not worth my time!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back