Help me price my 10

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few of you know I'm in the process of returning my 10 to stock. I am wanting to put the truck on the market and need some help pricing my truck to sell.

The facts:

Truck will be completely stock except the stereo system will no longer have the stock head unit and amps. I will be upgrading the stereo with all new Infinity components up front and new two ways for the back. I am using an Infinity powered sub that also houses a four channel amp inside the sub enclosure. the unit will be mounted in the same location as the factory sub and all componets will be infinity grade. The head unit will be a mopar RBQ unit instead of the RB-4 that came with it.

The drivers side door was replaced this past year. Someone backed into the original door and the only option was to replace it. No damage was done to anything else but the door. The door was replaced with a brand new unit, painted with actual mopar paint and new effects put on with factory double sided tape. They did have to cut the original VIN tag that comes inside of all our doors off the old door. I had all the stickers replaced with new door that originally come from the factory except the factory tag. I was told by the dealership they do not reprint those for any reason.

I removed the factory SRT-10 badges and replaced them with 06 badges.

The truck will be sold with a JMB Silver Viper emblem on the front instead of the Ram emblem.

The truck has brand new conti's all the way around with less than 400 miles on them.

Lower valance lip, lowest lip on the bumper, has been painted flat black to break up the front mask. It kinda looks like what everyone has been doing with the garage door seal mod except on the lower lip of the bumper. It actually looks tits!

The truck itself is very clean, one owner (me), garaged, non smoker, leather conditioned every week, and very well taken care of maintenance wise with all receipts and records available. All fluids are current. The rims are curb free and are the polished version from the factory. The odometer should be about 19,400 miles by the time it goes in time out till its sold.

I am going to be asking $22,200 and that is basically what I owe on the note when it does go up for sale.

Do you think the truck is worth this much based on the current market? If not please tell me why and what you think I should ask for it. I'm located in Indianapolis so the truck is in the midwest. I've had my eyes on E-bay for a few months and watching autotrader and local listings and from what I gather in my research I think my price is fair. Your thoughts and or comments please. Thanks and Cheers!

Your price sounds pretty fair to me considering the truck has no mechanical/appearance problems. If there is no spoiler, you will need to add the factory spoiler for sale.
I just recently bought my truck and had a hard time finding a stock truck with no mods. Those are rare even on ebay!

Lower valance lip, lowest lip on the bumper, has been painted flat black to break up the front mask. It kinda looks like what everyone has been doing with the garage door seal mod except on the lower lip of the bumper. It actually looks tits!

I'd like to see pics if available of this mod.....good luck w/the sale.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back