HELP!!!! My VEC acting up night before PINKS!!

BIG NANA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed my plugs to the next colder tonight getting ready for Pinks and run my NOS! I turned the key on, put in my VEC card for the NOS tune and then I started the truck and the VEC started flashing RED. What did I do wrong? HELP!! It's too late to call SEan this evening, does anybody have any ideas?

Check all the connectors to make sure they are plugged in tight...I had a loose connector plug in the back of the box one time..caused major problems....otherwise..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
Check all the connectors to make sure they are plugged in tight...I had a loose connector plug in the back of the box one time..caused major problems....otherwise..:dontknow:

:dito: :dito: :dito: Me too:(

Well, I went out to the garage, checked the connections inside the truck to the back of the box, checked my wires to the box under the hood, still got a red light to the far left, next to the normal green light. Damn, I hope Sean will call me in the AM! Thanks for the info guys!

Sean just emailed me, says he knows what the problem is, no big deal, just can't run the NOS yet. He'll fix it before I have to run,,, Thanks again for the info guys. Love this site and all of you guys!!

Sean came by tonight, it was a bad ground wire, all is well in nanner land, YEA!!

Good News!

Glad your back in top form

VJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back