Help promote the Facebook page

Liked it and posted some pics!!!!!!! Nice work.

fuck facelessbook:stupido:

fuck facelessbook:stupido:

I know theres a bunch that dont care for facebook, but we are using it and other social media sites based off the comments made by SRT to help aid our promotion of the VTCoA and the SRT-10 Rams. the better our presence on these outlets the better we look oin the eyes of SRT, RAM, Dodge, Chrysler and so on.

I know theres a bunch that dont care for facebook, but we are using it and other social media sites based off the comments made by SRT to help aid our promotion of the VTCoA and the SRT-10 Rams. the better our presence on these outlets the better we look oin the eyes of SRT, RAM, Dodge, Chrysler and so on.

i do applaud ya for your efforts:congrats::congrats::congrats::rock: i do love our beautiful beasts:rock::rock::rock:

i've tried 3 times & each time been hacked.

i'm still confused on this subject though. are we bein treated like red headed step children by Dodge???

have they forgot that they made & sold the baddest hot rod truck ever???

i do applaud ya for your efforts:congrats::congrats::congrats::rock: i do love our beautiful beasts:rock::rock::rock:

i've tried 3 times & each time been hacked.

i'm still confused on this subject though. are we bein treated like red headed step children by Dodge???

have they forgot that they made & sold the baddest hot rod truck ever???

They haven't forgotten about us, but since we do not have a large presence they dont see a need to pursue to do anything for the 10'S. So based off of the talks I've had with directors of marketing the social media presence will help and the more we post of pics, GTG's and other events we attend in groups the more we are in their eyes and the more they would be willing to lend us a hand in the future.
I did get a huge milestone taken care for the VTCoA in getting SRT to allow us to use the Gen III Fangs and SRT logo on conjunction with our logo.

They haven't forgotten about us, but since we do not have a:rock::rock::rock: large presence they dont see a need to pursue to do anything for the 10'S.:rock::rock::rock: So based off of the talks I've had with directors of marketing the social media presence will help and the more we post of pics, GTG's and other events we attend in groups the more we are in their eyes and the more they would be willing to lend us a hand in the future.
I did get a huge milestone taken care for the VTCoA in getting SRT to allow us to use the Gen III Fangs and SRT logo on conjunction with our logo.

as in parts or what???

Just posted a Pic of my truck after a 12 hour drive across three states. Had to create an account wont use it for anything else really. But its cool.

I'm just going to throw it out there as a little recommendation... If you're indeed trying to attract serious feelings from serious companies... clean the page up and make it a very clean, simplistic page. I think the "other page" is closer to that look. Keep the material professional and to the point and leave the MEME stuff to the boards and the "other" page. Just my recommendation. If you're interested I can lend a hand in setting it up and modding it... Don't want to step on toes and dont have any interest in merely giving my advice. I'm in sr. management for a fairly large company that you probably see more marketing for than ANY other company out there. If you watch TV, been to a sports game or have come from under a rock in the last decade than you know who our company is. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back