HELP with Dimmer switch!!!

pm.racing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys tried to do he ole Xenon light kit upgrade and now I have the issue of low beams do not work, only high on stock and xenon and when on high I have to flick he dimmer switch somethimes when just turning on the stock lights now..I am debating replacing the dimmer multifunction switch but i have been given 4 different part number for my 06 quad...One is right does anyone know what that is?? I am hoping not have to replace the damn TIPM I have heard a few people griping about... It seemed everythime the hooked up the light the voltage droped to around 1.1 on high was fine but click back to low and 1.1 around that.. same with xenon and stock...
Thanks again for the help guys!!:chain:

IF you put the stock bulbs back in, do they work?

You might need a " HID Xenon Error Code Canceller Capacitor Anti-Flicker" goes between your headlight wiring harness and your Hid Kit with ballast eliminates issue

Last edited:
You might need a:marchmellow::marchmellow: " HID Xenon Error Code Canceller Capacitor Anti-Flicker":marchmellow::marchmellow: goes between your headlight wiring harness and your Hid Kit with ballast eliminates issue

thats easy for you to say:D

one of these????:dontknow:

Attachments

• 375551013.jpg
    375551013.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 143
  • 1_overthruster1_1.jpg
    1_overthruster1_1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 79
Is it Xenon or HID the you installed? I know it says xenon... Just want to make sure

It was the hid kit I used. I replaced the hid back with the stock bulbs and only high beam works. what a pain in the ass.. Dodge dealership said possibly the FICM...and ouch what a price..Im trying a dimmer switch just ordered well multifunction switch, and hope for the best.

Ok tried the dimmer switch replacement and it didnt help........Guys I dont have a friggtin clue...I click back and forth and nothing but high beams nothing else... I hate to buy the ficm or tipm which ever the hell it is but damn got to do something:mad::dontknow::mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back