Help with Grille

YUSOSLO

Reaction score
I bought a grille off of ebay from sleek auto accessories / grille technologies and they provided crappy instructions and I was wondering if anyone has experience with this grille company and style of billet grille and was willing to share some secrets on how to install the grille. I called them a couple times to get better instructions and they blocked my number so I wouldn't call them anymore and when I emailed them, I asked them why they wouldn't answer and they said , I was bothering them and they were tired of saying the same thing over and over again. Great customer service!!!!!!

Sorry for the long post but any help would be good.

Another reason I stick with our forum members. Send it back to them, leave poor feedback, contact paypal. That's BS

better yet, post there number and email :D

It's a billet grille 7 piece, the bolt holes won't line up and they gave me brackets with no idea on how they are used. I am still new to ebay, but I bought this item when my truck was in storage and I just got it out last weekend so it's been 213 days since payment and I read Paypal and they say I can only open a claim if it's been less than 45 days from time of payment.

Can you post up some pics of what you have? Grills brackets?

All the parts are at my mechanics, where we working on the grill together. We've been talking about it all night and have a couple ideas to try in the morning, but it is just frustrating, that the place where I bought it won't help me. Oh and here is a good one, my mechanic called the tech guy who manufactured the grille and left a message and now when we call the voicemail is full and the tech guy won't answer his phone.

YUSOSLO said:
All the parts are at my mechanics, where we working on the grill together. We've been talking about it all night and have a couple ideas to try in the morning, but it is just frustrating, that the place where I bought it won't help me. Oh and here is a good one, my mechanic called the tech guy who manufactured the grille and left a message and now when we call the voicemail is full and the tech guy won't answer his phone.

ok, you really should post his number :D I'm sure we could annoy him thoughout the day.

I have been pm'ing Black1 as I did a search on grilles and found his truck with almost the same grille as mine and I think I have got it figured out. I will try his solution in the morning and see what happens. Thanks for everyone's help.

Have you got pics of your truck? Don't forget to send ViperJeff your info if you want your truck in the Viper Truck Registry.:) :)

if its the one I am thinking , that is why I want sell them, they dont fit will, may fall off, and no support on instructions, I have warned folks of them before, there is jsut now real good way to do a bottom grill :eek:

Finally got the grille installed, after playing around with it, I figured it out and will button up everything tomorrow thanks again for everyone's help

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back