HELP!!!!

Things change for the worst?

yes sir......i dont even want the truck anymore....they messed up alot of shit and now they dont wana pay to replace whats wrong.....they were trying to get the dealer to patch up some of the wiring...i told them i wanted everything new and now they want me to pay the difference....and the truck is not even done yet

You gone around the store yet and tried to get hold of regional?

Customer Service, Web Site, Store and General/Corporate Inquiries

Best Buy Corporate Customer Care

P.O. Box 9312
Minneapolis , MN 55440
1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289)

thats who i talked too ....they are so rude.....on top of everything im leaving for a competition on sat for 2 weeks ....if my truck is done before that i am responsible for the rental and to pick up the truck...

its funny how people change there words after you say " Ive got a Lawyer".....now they wana work with me.....what assholes....

I would never let a best buy truck my truck. OMG thats like letting mcdonalds make your wedding food.

Yeah but serious they suck donkey dicks, here there have been alot of complaints and damage done to peoples cars/trucks.

I would never let a best buy truck my truck. OMG thats like letting mcdonalds make your wedding food.

Yeah but serious they suck donkey dicks, here there have been alot of complaints and damage done to peoples cars/trucks.

I am kicking myself in the ass everyday...that was the worst mistake i ever made....

I am kicking myself in the ass everyday...that was the worst mistake i ever made....

On a serious note bro, Alot of people get suckered into thinking bestbuy being a big name company would have all top notch car audio installers, but truth be told some half hacks I have known worked for best buy and butchered up cars, it's really a shame.

sorry about what happened man.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back