HELP?

doneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the "other" site I was once contacted by a dealership on Long Island that was big in the Viper world and had a performance group. Anyone know who that is or was? I need some local support......Any lead would be great
Thanks in advance!

doneo said:
On the "other" site I was once contacted by a dealership on Long Island that was big in the Viper world and had a performance group. Anyone know who that is or was? I need some local support......Any lead would be great
Thanks in advance!

Was it Woodhouse Viper/ Bill P. ??? :confused: Not sure where he is located. But if it was here's some info.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper and SRT
1-800-889-1893
www.woodhouse.com

Last edited:
Silent D said:
Ya, Woodhouse is the only one I can remember.....

Hi Denise....!

SD

Hey SD!! - I read an article about Django Reinhard at the Dr. Office yesterday - Gee, guess who came to mind????????????????? :dontknow: :dontknow:

How ya doing :D

hmmm. Nebraska must be on the far west side of LI ;)

Was it:

Lee Dodge
330 CONKLIN STREET
FARMINGDALE, NY 11735
Phone: (516) 249-7700

I'm not sure thats what hes talking about. There is also that independant viper tuner that used to be with a dealer in LI. Thats probably who donnie is looking for. I forget his name but Boomer knows him...

Actually I remember now...the tuner at Lee Dodge was Mike Figlozzi. I beleive he left and started his own shop.

Wifey said:
Hey SD!! - I read an article about Django Reinhard at the Dr. Office yesterday - Gee, guess who came to mind????????????????? :dontknow: :dontknow:

How ya doing :D

Django Reinhardt.......................'scuse me while I get down on one knee...

Was it a GOOD article............?

Django was a guitar deity....very much the gipsy (spelling is correct in the original form)... He was such a bohemian that he made a Haight/Ashbury dope head look like Steve Forbes.

But what an amazing ....no "stupifying" level of raw talent....

SD

womsterr said:
Actually I remember now...the tuner at Lee Dodge was Mike Figlozzi. I beleive he left and started his own shop.

Back on topic............. :eek:

Right on thanks Wommie :rock:

Wifey said:
Yes sir, it was THE Django Rheinhardt !!! In some music mag in a Dr.'s office :dontknow: - and I found it to be very interesting and historical ... much like yourself ;)

Looked this up today - just for fun :rock:
http://www.hotclub.co.uk/html/history.html

If you really think you'd like his playing.....I say this because it is mostly 30's music.... I'd be glad to send you some examples of his best stuff..... Most non players don't much care for it cuz it's old...... But if you'd like to hear some, I'm glad to send you some MP3 samples....

Django's shit is so hot it makes me wanna bloody weep.

SD

Wifey said:
I like all realms of music except the rap crap and modern whatever it is these days... :D Since I really like the old blues and the original roots of music, I bet I would like it :rock:

Classic rock is my everyday go to just cuz. But in reality - without all the OLD GUYS like Django ... we wouldn't have classic rock :idea: :D

Check yer e-mailbox....

SD

Wifey said:
Back on topic............. :eek:

Right on thanks Wommie :rock:

Ok...seems we need another sticky...

By state: Known Viper wrenches with name, address and phone...

To help the Admin people...let's provide the info so it is just a cut and paste operation for them....

Roe Racing
4002 J. Louis Street
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

(904) 529-1219

Sean Roe, Owner
Becky Roe, Real Boss
Dave Venski, General Manager
and sweet Amy...

T your the smack Daddy....that's the guy i was looking for:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!