Here's a photoshop...

I like the 4 pipe better than stock and agree ,maybe Mopar shoulda:confused: . The way that one was would not be hard if you had a spare wasted bumper cover as you could cut and paste . You are correct on the other bumper mod but I think I would just do a alum or steel cover and be done . We do drop down plates for Rods and they come in elect and pnuematic . I came up with a hide away that used engine vac to drop the light but figured the cops would hate it since when u floored it the damn thing would retract :D :D . The worst thing would be the tailgate you took the bed rail out :D which kinda would killl opening it ,,unless you did a full lenght pocket for the bed rail (since it is support ) and have the edge roll into the pocket .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I have been thinking about this mod alot. So much that I am considering pricing it out. I am fairly certain I can fiberglass the cut out to match the stock. I am thinking that the resin will adhere to the stock bumper if I strip it down.
My goal is to take a look at how to remove the cover so I can get it on my work bench. Then I will make a mold of the exit point. Then I can cast the exit built up piece.

Once I like it (and have the money to pay for the paint job-damn divorce), i will glass it onto the cover and remove the exit window. I will post pictures of my progress .

Justanotherdodge said:
...that I messed with for about 1hr today and I've come to the conclusion that I MUST HAVE THIS LOOK! it'll take alot of work but it can be done:rock:
srt10copywide2td3.jpg

It's also my new desktop. Enjoy!:D

are you doing it?

When I get the time to remove the cover, i will try to make the mold.

i have a messed up bumper cover that i saved just for this mod.can we run daul exaust and still keep the spare

i will try to finaly get pics of truck up tomorow

My local exhaust shop says they can get the tailpipe around the spare on both sides.

Back