hey dude wanna trade

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys i just want your 2 cents on this and what would you do.
About a month back i picked a 98 viper gts cheap not running and dump over 3000 to do so. Well to day was my day off as every monday is. Well im home and my soon to be wife calls hey babe i need you to do me a favor. Ok whats that can you drive up and give me a hand my co2 tanks arnt working and the cust can get soda(we own a subway) so i say ok ill be there in like 30mins hang up grab my tools and leave for the storei in the viper. i get there and some of the tubing have leaks. so i take off again to the hardware store and back. well i pull in and there a Gmc Syclone sitting there in the lot and i must say this thing is fucking mint as fuck, i walk in with my stuff and get to work. next thing i hear my girl talking with this guy and he askes her hey whos viper is that she says its my hubbys car and hes got a truck too. and next ask well can i talk to him she say hold on and comes and gets me. well to make this long story short he askes me you wanna trade flat out title to title. now i alway love this truck due to my pops grand national. I told him let me think about it and i looked his truck over and its good to go paper work and all window sticker. what would you guys do? i dont know why pepole always want to wheel and deal with me

is your viper a clean title no accidents...

if so why do you "want" a syclone...if you like the syclone more figure out what its worth and go from there. if not enjoy the viper!

PS...i personally dont like syclones but i would have traded mine for a nice Caddy+cash. i think the viper is worth more.

Personally, I'd give him a lifetime supply of Subway Clubs with no banana peppers for his GMC Syclone. And if he refuses, throw in wheat bread and extra napkins.

ctsrt10 said:
guys i just want your 2 cents on this and what would you do.
About a month back i picked a 98 viper gts cheap not running and dump over 3000 to do so. Well to day was my day off as every monday is. Well im home and my soon to be wife calls hey babe i need you to do me a favor. Ok whats that can you drive up and give me a hand my co2 tanks arnt working and the cust can get soda(we own a subway) so i say ok ill be there in like 30mins hang up grab my tools and leave for the storei in the viper. i get there and some of the tubing have leaks. so i take off again to the hardware store and back. well i pull in and there a Gmc Syclone sitting there in the lot and i must say this thing is fucking mint as fuck, i walk in with my stuff and get to work. next thing i hear my girl talking with this guy and he askes her hey whos viper is that she says its my hubbys car and hes got a truck too. and next ask well can i talk to him she say hold on and comes and gets me. well to make this long story short he askes me you wanna trade flat out title to title. now i alway love this truck due to my pops grand national. I told him let me think about it and i looked his truck over and its good to go paper work and all window sticker. what would you guys do? i dont know why pepole always want to wheel and deal with me
HELLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!:D

GADodgetech said:
HELLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!:D

i atleast tried to be nice about it:D

this is what I would have said if I wasnt a insensitive person:p

BurntRubber said:
i atleast tried to be nice about it:D

this is what I would have said if I wasnt a insensitive person:p
I figured he had too much co2 stuck in his head, had to get it out of him:D

i didnt want to do it anyways thats why im still driving my car. i was nice about it. just wanted some 2 cents plus parts are hard to find

viperhauler said:
isn't that viper you got a salvage title...???

if so...then yea...

if not...not to be redundant...but HELL NO!!!
no bro my car clean title i dont want the b/s of that

Not no, but hell no. There aren't but a couple of cars in this world that I would trade my Viper for and a Syclone is not one of them.:burnout:

The most expensive Syclone on ebay is 20k so if you wanna trade I will give you 21 for your viper and you can buy the one off ebay.:D :D :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

14-Hell_freezes_over.jpg

HELL NO!! here too!! Its a viper!! Not a chance,unless he had full pockets of CASH too! Thats like trading your SRT-10 for a S-10 !!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back