hey everyone

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
sorry I havnt been on here in a while. Things have been very rough with everything going on. I still miss my truck still. Things are doing well right now. still battling or benefits. I hope to visit here a bit more often. Hope all is well wit everyone. Take Care

Tony

Good to see ya back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get mine back on the road ,I'll bring it up and let you drive it awhile.

Welcome back Kid:rock:

No worries bo, everything will get better for ya, and when it gets time, I'm sure ya'll find a killer deal on another one:D

Rock on Tony.

Thanks guys. Im makin a little progress. The doctor says the surgery has a good chance of returning me to where I was before, as iff it all never even happened. Which would be awesome. Ive been staying active with a lot of Veteran Organizations online and supporting others like me. And I have full faith that I will have the opportunity to have another SRT in my day.

05RamSRTkid said:
Thanks guys. Im makin a little progress. The doctor says the surgery has a good chance of returning me to where I was before, as iff it all never even happened. Which would be awesome. Ive been staying active with a lot of Veteran Organizations online and supporting others like me. And I have full faith that I will have the opportunity to have another SRT in my day.

You have a great attitude and I wish you all the best. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back