hey, im a somewhat new member from n.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadillacsean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive owned a silver 05 srt 10 quad cab with the usual mods, magnaflow cat back,roe racing throttle body,volant cold air,sct tune, for several years.my nephew recently "borrowed" my truck and while doing donuts in a parking lot he crashed into a light pole. since ive got to fix my truck this has renewed my interest in it. i plan on painting it house of color tanglo orange pearl and dropping it 2 inches in the front and 4 in the back.i also plan on long tube headers and removing the cats. anyone got any other ideas? i cant believe the long tubes run around 2 thousand dollars. thanks

ive owned a silver 05 srt 10 quad cab with the usual mods, magnaflow cat back,roe racing throttle body,volant cold air,sct tune, for several years.my nephew recently "borrowed" my truck and while doing donuts in a parking lot he crashed into a light pole. since ive got to fix my truck this has renewed my interest in it. i plan on painting it house of color tanglo orange pearl and dropping it 2 inches in the front and 4 in the back.i also plan on long tube headers and removing the cats. anyone got any other ideas? i cant believe the long tubes run around 2 thousand dollars. thanks

What part of NC?

i like your truck outnumbered.it looks like im going to see tony at jts venom performance monday afternoon so maybe i can see your truck in person. thanks again tony, your customer service is outstanding!!!

i like your truck outnumbered.it looks like im going to see tony at jts venom performance monday afternoon so maybe i can see your truck in person. thanks again tony, your customer service is outstanding!!!

Thanks...make sure Tony han't sold my wheels!

Yep, Outnumbered's truck is one of the best on the forum.... awesome ride!

Yep , his truck and recentle 06venom's truck made me order the lowering kit from Tony.
In a few weeks it arrives here in Belgium/Europe...:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back