Hi, Im a virgin. Well almost...(Dre)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the club man. I just got mine in February and finally got a pic. This site is awesome.

Welcome to the circus and don't feed the animals....:rock: :rock:

Stefan..:smokin: :cheers:

Welcome to the VTCOA! What year of truck do you have? You never mentioned that.

Welcome to the RBC!!

Get a Stage II Flash, that will be the best money you will spend on the QC without going to NOX or a S/C. :rock:

welcome, im a noob to, this site is awsome great info great people and great help, anyway i have an rc:rock: i think 4 doors are for the wify:D you know grocery getter:D :D :aetsch:

eyy ntwork, i will def look into that man. I honestly want to run nitrous but i want to to the right set up, the last thing I need to do is blow something. I have a Viper truck not Viper money. To the rest of the guys that welcome me, man you guys all seem pretty cool. I've been waiting for this for a long time, dont know how i didnt find it sooner. Ohh and its an 05(best year ever).

Whoever called my truck a grocery getter.
you just made yourself an enemy. you wanna :dancing: with me ? I dont think so...

"Dre"

Last edited:
vaderSrt10 said:
eyy ntwork, i will def look into that man. I honestly want to run nitrous but i want to to the right set up, the last thing I need to do is blow something. I have a Viper truck not Viper money. To the rest of the guys that welcome me, man you guys all seem pretty cool. I've been waiting for this for a long time, dont know how i didnt find it sooner. Ohh and its an 05(best year ever).

Whoever called my truck a grocery getter.
you just made yourself an enemy. you wanna :dancing: with me ? I dont think so...

"Dre"
I love to dance :dancing: :rock: Are you as Gay as I am too :eek: :D :dontknow: I like the slow painful kind how about you :2in1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back