Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylverhawk

Reaction score
east TN (but im not from here originally)
Hey All,
just wanted to post a quick hello! Im Dee, I drive a gunmetal grey SRT 10. its an 06. Love it to death. Sadly it was recently beat all to hell with baseball size hail so i am looking for a new hood, but its still my baby and i cant wait to get it fixed back up! I also own an 07 Charger, an 883 harley & a kawasaki ninja :)
Hope to chat with ya all soon :)
Dee

Hey All,
just wanted to post a quick hello! Im Dee, I drive a gunmetal grey SRT 10. its an 06. Love it to death. Sadly it was recently beat all to hell with baseball size hail so i am looking for a new hood, but its still my baby and i cant wait to get it fixed back up! I also own an 07 Charger, an 883 harley & a kawasaki ninja :)
Hope to chat with ya all soon :)
Dee
Welcome Dee:rock: I have gotten rid of mine unfortunately :( ,but this place has a great group of people that understand the 10 and help is always a few clicks of the mouse away!

Hello :itsme:

Good choice in color. :rock:

Welcome Dee...sorry to hear bout your truck...where bouts you located

Im in East TN, i was sorry to see it, i thought it was going to escape, but the estimate of damage was close to 5000 dollars. there are 30 hail size dents from the hood, over the roof and on the tonneau along with a cracked cowl grill and windshield, my ppoooor baby , hoping it will be fixed next month, but i was trying to get the hood on my own since the body shop charges rediculous fees!
I ramble, sorry! Im workin on uploading some pics of it!

We got lotsa used SRT 10 hoods for sale on here or you can get a custom beauty from JTSVP for less than a grand.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the VTCOA from Chattanooga!!

Howdy DEE,

welcome to the RBC:rock::rock::rock:

thanks all for the welcome :)
she goes in may 2nd to be fixed back up!!
IMG_0396.jpg

sounds like you got some nice toys, sorry to hear about the hail, welcome to the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back