HID Installation Directions?

CajunSRT10

Reaction score
I just received my Xenon 65K HID kit and was ready to get it installed, but I could not get the installation directions from the website that it provides. I don't imagine its to tough to do it, but I'd like to make sure I do it right the first time and not risk the chance of screwing it up. Any info would be great. Thanks.

The ballast (box) should have two cables connected to it. One goes to the actual HID bulb to give it power (this cable usually has the male-female connectors that that snap together with the male-femail connectors of the bulb) and the other goes to original harness that connects to your stock bulb (this one gets the stock signal and sends it to the ballast). The hardest part really is just figuring out where you want to hide everything.

there is only 2 wires per side, a red (the one with the inline fuse) which is 12+ power

and the other black wire is ground..

everything else is connectors.

The nice thing about Xenon is they have a starter boxes (unlike other HID Kits), so the factory system doesnt take the sudden amp jolt. So that is the reasoning for the power and ground wire.

Hey!
Send me a PM with your order info and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Steve

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back