HID kit???

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of the best HID kit to go with for a 2004 RC? foglights also...... Just dont wanna throw codes or anything.....THANX

Hello,

We have kits for your truck along with a fix so that you do not get any error codes. Feel free to send me a PM with your phone number and I would be more than happy to call you to discuss.

Steve

I have a set of XenonDeopt (XD) kit on my viper and its Really good quality...Will post pics soon! I have had them on for 6+ months now..

I also have Xenon Depot HID kits in the headlights and fogs, awesome product and service!!!!
Justin

Hello,

The HID kits are $224.99.

The headlights vary in pricing depending on which one you end up going with. I would be more than happy to contact you and discuss your options if you like.

Steve

I just put a china kit I had on the shelf from my previous car, changed bulbs and lit em up.

there's no control over fog lights so you can put any cheap one.

Ram From Hell and JMB Justin are you guys running the Bi/Xenon HID's (high and low beam) or just normal HID's on low beam? Also Justin since you have heads and fogs has anything changed over stock operation? Are your getting lamp out codes? Thanks in advance.

Low beam only kits. I honestly would not suggest going with the high/low kits for the H13 and 9007 fitments. The high/low kits usually operate on a sollenoid which changes the bulb position when you switch between high and low. We have seen these mechanisms get stuck repeatedly over time.

Steve

[QUOTE='04SRT-10BLK]Ram From Hell and JMB Justin are you guys running the Bi/Xenon HID's (high and low beam) or just normal HID's on low beam? Also Justin since you have heads and fogs has anything changed over stock operation? Are your getting lamp out codes? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Just going to run low beams. No need for highs after the conversion.:D

Steve,
I'm also interested in the HID kit for my 04' RC. I sent you a pm and would like to discuss my options. Thanks

Brock

Wow - You guys have a fix for the Lamp Out?

I have the kit Boomer used to sell - and one of my Bulbs doesn't have the High's anymore.

If I just got low bulbs and the fix from you would it work? Or would I have to get a whole nother kit? Thanks in advance for the info.

i have the xenon kit love them no need for hi beam but i need the lamp out fix can you help trey 713 515 1545

Hey Trey,

nice chatting with you. Send me a PM when you send me that email so that I know to look for it.

Britecrawler - Its honestly hard for me to say whether our harness/lamp out fix will work with your kit as every kit is a little different. If you want to send me PM with your phone number I would be more than happy to give you a call to discuss.

Steve

So how much for low beam and fogs:confused: What brightness do you offer:dontknow:

kyle's SR10,

Our kits are available in 3000, 4300k, 5000k, 6500k, and 8000k.

When it comes to colour temperature, the higher you go in terms of colour temperature the more colour you obtain however the less actual useable light output you emit. I would be more than happy to answer any questions/concerns you may have. Please PM with your phone number and I will gladly give you a call to discuss.

Steve

PS CajunSRT10 - my pleasure!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back