Hid question don't be mad

yellowfever65

Reaction score
Sorry, hate to be this guy but I've searched and can't find the answer. Sure I don't need to explain, but I got the high low beam for Christmas, put them on today, u know my prob. lamp out light, flashing on low beam and work great on high beam. it an 05, I got the hb5 9007, brand is nss, they purchased them on amazon. Do I need a dummy plug for the passenger side? Resistor, if so what size.:dontknow::dontknow:

When I got mine I had to buy some in line resistor for the flashing prob. The seller provided it to me for like 5 bucks I think. Lamp out....I ignore mine(4 yrs will make it easy to ignore)

Oh no that's not what I was wanting to hear lol.. But thanks for the input, I'm gonna try and contact someone tomorrow, do u remember what it was called, is it what they're talking about that u have to splice into the harness?

got mine from tony.bad ass dims and brights,with no lamp out light.easy to install had em a year or better no problems. thanks again tony.

Thanks, my buddy at a shop up here is ordering in some decoders that are supposedly plug in, no splicing, soldering, or cutting of the harness, and will delete the dash light, they'll be in by tuesday so if anyone is wandering I'll post back and we can go from there.

yeah it does,lets him know who to contact to to save him trouble.get them from someone that knows what works right the 1st time.

yeah it does,lets him know who to contact to to save him trouble.get them from someone that knows what works right the 1st time.

no not really he said sorry because he knows he should have got them from a vendor.....but he chose to save a few bucks...so its your suggestion to trash these and get some from tony???your post still does not help with anything here if your happy with what you got and your awesome customer service then start a thread that way people can search it....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back