High Flow Cats

Burkerice07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of High-flow CATS that came off a set of Mid-pipes i bought from another user. When i received the mids, i removed the cats and went Strait pipe. Now im ready to sell these. One is 1 foot long, It attaches to the Driver side, and the other one is a bit shorter and can be installed on the passenger side, To not inter fear with the transmission crossmember. so if you have Catless mids and need highflows, these will be a perfect fit.

I also have Electronic 02 sensor Simulators, i can toss in for $50... Never used.
261148541_880726726_0.jpg

I'll clean up the edges before i send them out, But im ready to ship same day i receive payment via PayPal. at [email protected] I was wanting $150, And that has shipping already included.

Thanks,
Burke......

Last edited:
If anybody wants them i can post pics of the inside of the Cats to prove that they are Shiny and For the most part unused.

From what ive herd, and from the way they look on both the inside and out, I beleve these cats only have 30 miles on them.........

I bough the pipes from Username PaddyObrian

I have never had them on, So i personally couldn't say, But im assuming that General volume is not effected, Just a smoother tone????? and cleaner emissions

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back