Holland GTG

mickster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After returning unscathed from the Nurburgring,
This weekend off to Holland for the 3rd Dutch GTG.
There are over 30 SRT's booked to meet this sunday at midday.
Give the guys some credit as it's not easy getting a 10 over here and keeping it running and sweet, we get murdered for prices on parts and gas is so damn expensive. But we love our trucks.

Did close to 1000 miles on the trip to Nurburg and never missed a beat.
That includes four laps of the ring.

I am sure there will be lots of pics and video of this weekend on
www.vipertrucks.com after the event

Mickster

Great Mickster!:rock: and a belated Happy Birthday. See if someone could get some pics up......... Most of the members are preoccupied with the L owners in other threads. :p ..... I, for one, appreciate the efforts, and can understand the difficulty it must be to own a truck like this anywhere in Europe. Best to you and the boys. Keep us posted..............

joemags54 said:
Great Mickster!:rock: and a belated Happy Birthday. See if someone could get some pics up......... Most of the members are preoccupied with the L owners in other threads. :p ..... I, for one, appreciate the efforts, and can understand the difficulty it must be to own a truck like this anywhere in Europe. Best to you and the boys. Keep us posted..............
Why is anyone worrying about "L,s" lol :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Pictures and videos are coming soon on the site www.dodgevipertrucks.com
Maybe sunday evening the first pics but i don't know what time i'm back home.
We can put some great pics @ vtcoa as well :top:
The weather forecast is great for this weekend in Holland so let's hope to see 30+ trucks this year :rock: :rock: :rock:

Have nice trip to Holland and we see you sunday in Brielle :top:

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
The weather forecast is great for this weekend in Holland so let's hope to see 30+ trucks this year :rock: :rock: :rock:

Can't wait. see you sunday for sure

Mick:burnout:

30 srt10's in one place, NICE!!!! Would love to see those pics.. Could be a record....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would like to see some pics. of that as well. Those men have some nice rides over there. Would also be nice if they could take pics. of the door stickers, And vehicle so Jeff can get them on the registry. :rock:

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:

Lots of pics and video's on the www.dodgevipertrucks.com website
Awsome Saturday night cruise in Den Haag with about 600 american cars, those Dutch boys sure like there yank cars.
The only RC at the meet was YF no 007 from England :) :D :burnout:

sunday was awesome , nice to meet u Mickster , it was briefly , but i liked your donuts with the Yellow Fever.
i was the first that did a donut when we came to the square at the seacanal , but dont think anyone filmed it...:(

Sammy11 said:
sunday was awesome , nice to meet u Mickster , it was briefly , but i liked your donuts with the Yellow Fever.
i was the first that did a donut when we came to the square at the seacanal , but dont think anyone filmed it...:(

Good to meet all you guys too.
We had a great weekend, the Saturday Night Cruise in Den Haag was brilliant.
Be a good idea to all meet at that on a Saturday night for next years GTG.

Had two new rear tires fitted this morning as the old ones were shot:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back