Home Depot Lowering Kit

sirhc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100_1775.jpg

100_1777.jpg

Sorry couldnt resist, now I need to get an actual kit to lower the ass end to stay around this height.

The bed of our trucks is not for hauling! It only gathers air to be thrust over the wing to provide stability at high speeds...I agree:TRUCK ABUSE

Silverback said:
!!!!!TRUCK ABUSE!!!!!

These trucks are made to haul ass, not stuff in the bed.;) :D :p :rock:

i agree, but i have a hard time convincing the wife to ride in the bed.lol

Good thing I didn't post a pic of my 80 bags of Cypress Mulch then !!!:D

I had to haul some furniture to the friends house in my wifes tahoe last week. The wing was in the way so this was a good excuse. My truck did come with a bed liner so I guess I could. Buying a 4x8 trailer before the house move so I can pull my stuff around, behind the Tahoe.

Silverback said:
!!!!!TRUCK ABUSE!!!!!

These trucks are made to haul ass, not stuff in the bed.;) :D :p :rock:
i agree with Dad,you dont haul anything but ass with these trucks.:rock: :rock: :rock:

So throwing 2 pallets of 24" Travertine in the back of my RC is NOT good? ;) Only had to go about 10 miles via back roads. Had all of 1/2" of suspension left :rock:

Chuck B said:
So throwing 2 pallets of 24" Travertine in the back of my RC is NOT good? ;) Only had to go about 10 miles via back roads. Had all of 1/2" of suspension left :rock:

And your punishment is to wash and apply two coats of wax to your truck.;) :D :p

And don't let this happen again.:p :rock:

Silverback said:
And your punishment is to wash and apply two coats of wax to your truck.;) :D :p

And if you ever do this again, please at least cover the emblems...we don't want you ruining our reputation.

Prof said:
And if you ever do this again, please at least cover the emblems...we don't want you ruining our reputation.

Not a bad idea Roy. He should slap a couple HEMI emblems on it.;) :D :p

these stories of truck abuse scare me to death. don't make me call the department of family services on you people for "cronic truck abuse". If group therapy is needed just let use know a trained counselor is standing by 24 hours a day to help you Just dial 1-800-dnt-haul.
thanks you for your time.:D

I'm thinking about buying a Ram 2500 with a Cummins diesel just so I can carry my slicks, don't want to put them in the bed, to say nothing of the jack and truck cover to keep the dust off! I know for sure if I have the SRT 10, a Ram 2500, and my beloved Volvo, that my chances of getting the spousal unit to spring for an '08 Viper are pretty slim...but I will still never put anything in my truck bed!

Silverback said:

This is punishment :dontknow: Sh!t, I better be bad more often.

lbstone said:
This is punishment :dontknow: Sh!t, I better be bad more often.

Well in your case, since you are a competitive weight lifter, your punishment will be eating an extra large all meat pizza, drinking two pitchers of beer, and then going to the gym to work it all off in one workout.:(

There, is that better?;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back