Home made radiator cover

It's cool to see that you guys like that very cheap mod on my truck :rock: :D Everybody can make it because it's very simple. Shipping from Holland to the USA is to expensive i think so.. I must always order parts or accesoires for my truck from the USA and the shipping to Europe (and tax :mad: ) redouble the price the most times..

Thanks for the great replies :rock:

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
I must always order parts or accesoires for my truck from the USA and the shipping to Europe (and tax :mad: ) redouble the price the most times..
I hear you brother. People in the USA have no idea how lucky they are when it comes to ordering parts for MoPar/US cars. I always laugh when I hear people "crying" about 3-4 day shipping taking too long :laugh: give me 4 days any day dude!!!!! Us overseas guys definitely have a different and huge passion for said vehicles. :)

I think you are on to something, you can always send the specs to a vendor and see if they can do it cheap

The cover looks good. I would have left the lettering off though. Would've looked much cleaner with one Viper fang logo in the center....IMO.

Damn nice...:rock:Really looks good :top:, already a good number of ideas on the way people would set theirs up too...;) :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: farm out :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: right arm :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

WOW!! Elwin you should become a vendor and sell these. I would definately be a customer.. Very nice job.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back