Homestead-Miami Speedway

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To all of the S. Florida guys, F.Y.I. this place is rockin and rollin on friday nights. Its really starting to get a nice crowd. I already saw a ton of SRT vipers, challengers, chargers, but no Rams. So I saw bring your butts down here and represent!!!!! :rock: :burnout:

I wish I knew you were working down there earlier. I would have gone down tonight to check things out.

It was packed out here. I saw about 5 viper srt's. Alot of other nice rides aswell. We need to get something together and have all the S. florida guys show up. I might take off just so I can run a few times. They also just ordered a tree and time clock. Slips will be isued too. The track it self is good. I am out here every friday, u all should come by and check it out.

Nice, when I get back in town I would like to be there. I will let you know when. Is there autocross on the track? IF so what is the fee? Might have to bring both toys!!

they started al type of events. i will ask for you D.!!!

yes dennis, All the way down here. I will even bring u a case of beer to make it worth ur while!!!!

Nice to see your posting. I had TOO much work lately, not even time to drive the new toy!! Can not wait to be down next week!!. Already have planned mods. Would be nice to have some Ram representation.!!

Yeah i figured I needed to get back on here. Been busy with work and alot personal stuff. (Tell ya later) But its been long over due for a gtg and this might be a good place. I know not everyone liked to drive all the way up to moroso so this could be a compromise.

I drive ANYWHERE. Peace and quite when just cruising! Missed those days cruising to Moroso on the Turnpike. THAT WAS FUN !!!!
When I get in town , will make a point of heading to Homestead . Fun track to drive on !!

2ndchance said:
To all of the S. Florida guys, F.Y.I. this place is rockin and rollin on friday nights. Its really starting to get a nice crowd. I already saw a ton of SRT vipers, challengers, chargers, but no Rams. So I saw bring your butts down here and represent!!!!! :rock: :burnout:
I'm actually going up with a few friends next Friday the 17th. Come on you lazy f**ks, get out there and repesent. Let's do a mini GTG next Friday at the track. ROGER, where are you bud?!?!

Damn,that's too far,it's gotta be about a 2 hr drive right ??? :dontknow:

srt 10 jimbo said:
bout an hour from me, usually when I head that far south, It;s with a half a dozen fishin poles.
that's cool, they have a lake in the infield. :D

SANTEEN said:
I'm actually going up with a few friends next Friday the 17th. Come on you lazy f**ks, get out there and repesent. Let's do a mini GTG next Friday at the track. ROGER, where are you bud?!?!
I knew you would be putting me out there...:D I'm thinking of going next week too...Only thing is I found out last night, it's my buddy's b-day next friday.... So when things get finalized with times let me know and I'll see if I can work something out? :dontknow:

kickinassrt-10 said:
I knew you would be putting me out there...:D I'm thinking of going next week too...Only thing is I found out last night, it's my buddy's b-day next friday.... So when things get finalized with times let me know and I'll see if I can work something out? :dontknow:
Cool. Anyone else going?

i'll be there. Dont know for sure if I will be working it or runningthe truck. depends on how many guys come down.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back