Hood Scoop Paint Mod.

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the black hood scoop thingy, also did a wing thingy. (cuz I could. Took some crap on this one, but the end result works I think) IZ and his new hotrod, and I were out tearing up the mountain side today and took some pics. :burnout:

Attachments

• hood scoop 1.jpg
    hood scoop 1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 3,313
  • hood scoop 2.jpg
    hood scoop 2.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,491
  • hood scoop 3.jpg
    hood scoop 3.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 1,256
  • hood scoop 4.jpg
    hood scoop 4.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 627
  • hood scoop 5.jpg
    hood scoop 5.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 370
  • hood scoop 6.jpg
    hood scoop 6.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 1,740
Looks amazing man... I am basially trying to copy you... LOL

Keep up the good work!

Honest opion, its different, not sure if its good or bad, it certinaly doest scream out to me in either direction. Im not cazy about the hood, but im kinda digging the black spoiler,.

I give you one thing its orginal and different, therefore i say good move :D

I think do all the truck emblems in black, leave the hood red, and leave the spoiler black,, just my 02 sense

I don't care what anyone says, that thingy stuff looks great!

come on now, it does look good, i think do all the emblems in black and it will just look better..

Iltemprd, where did you get those headlights, i cant find them anywhere.

Looks good Shawn.:rock: Just curious about something. Are you eventually going to end up with an all black truck one of these days.;) :D

Silverback said:
Looks good Shawn.:rock: Just curious about something. Are you eventually going to end up with an all black truck one of these days.;) :D
LOL!! Thanks Pa...Thats some of the crap I've takin. Think of it as a tribute to the Yellow Fever. I stole it from you and Steve.

:eek: Dang Shawn.. Those pictures gave me chills man.. I wonder if I'd be able to get something like that in blue like the white CE trucks.:dontknow:

Iltemprd said:
LOL!! Thanks Pa...Thats some of the crap I've takin. Think of it as a tribute to the Yellow Fever. I stole it from you and Steve.

Imitation is the greatest compliment I suppose...LOL!!!! Your truck is looking good, keep up the good work!!!

Shawn....as always nice original mods....

The wing almost looks like it isn't there....so I like it...:D

The Catalinas in the background make me home sick....the fact that it is 110 cures me......:D

Time for a supercharger.....send it out here to DC I will babysit it for you....

Nowwhat said:
Shawn....as always nice original mods....

The Catalinas in the background make me home sick....the fact that it is 110 cures me......:D

Time for a supercharger.....send it out here to DC I will babysit it for you....
Believe it or not (cant believe I'm going to say this)..The wing was off for about a week, I was hauling a quad around. I told IZ that I like the look without and painting it black would give its presence but not scream out at you.....so as you say...great minds think alike. I may take you up on the DC offer. Thanks.

Nowwhat said:

:idea: You ought to get either a black wing or a clear one. Best of both "wing and no wing" worlds.

Either put on the stock mirrors, or get some black calloways... It will tie everything in a little more! I'm with some of the other guys... I don't know if I like it or hate it, but as everyone says, it is definitely different! Noone wants a truck just like everybody else's, so good job man!

VipeMe said:
Either put on the stock mirrors, or get some black calloways... It will tie everything in a little more! I'm with some of the other guys... I don't know if I like it or hate it, but as everyone says, it is definitely different! Noone wants a truck just like everybody else's, so good job man!
No prob bud..Its not for everyone..When I ordered the mirrors from Boomer he talked me out of the black cal-vues, I'm glad he did. If I want to change it up alittle, I may consider it. I get bored easy...:D The stock mirrors will never go back on though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back