Hood Scoop Paint Mod.

Damn dude, every mod you've done is something I want to do on my own. I can only copy what I think is the ultimate vision of what a Red SRT-10 should look like. Congrats :D

Shawn,
I think your truck looks awesome. I have been kicking the idea around for something for the hood, and that looks great. I also like the headlights, been looking for some nice ones. Looks good :rock: ..............bikertat

bikertat said:
Shawn,
I think your truck looks awesome. I have been kicking the idea around for something for the hood, and that looks great. I also like the headlights, been looking for some nice ones. Looks good :rock: ..............bikertat
Thanks...Your engine bay makes me drool!

Nope... Truck looks good but looked way better with the red wing and red nose.. As i mentioned before your truck is bar none one of the best looking regular cabs around with the black wheels but this is overkill i think.. Each to his own.. Just my two cents worth..
cheers
shane

Iltemprd said:
Did the black hood scoop thingy, also did a wing thingy. (cuz I could. Took some crap on this one, but the end result works I think) IZ and his new hotrod, and I were out tearing up the mountain side today and took some pics. :burnout:

Thanks Shawn i will look on ebay for some.

Well i love the color combo, red and black never can go wrong. I just dont like the pattern on the hood. All most goes to putting it looking like its a hood scooped pasted on. Now black strips that might look good.

The black spoiler yeah digging that :) I go back with my orginal saying, paint the hood back to red, and black out all your door emblems, and sweetttt..

I for one would like to thank you for showing alot of us red truck owners, somebody to copy after.. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments,remarks,and criticism. Nothing like having a panel of experts tell you like it is. You guys are awesome. :rock:

Silverback said:
Looks good Shawn.:rock: Just curious about something. Are you eventually going to end up with an all black truck one of these days.;) :D

I have a black truck and want it to look like Shawns!!!! :rock:

I think its awesome dude!! Love the hood and blacked out wing!! The best looking red truck we have IMO!!! Top ten overall for all colors for sure!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I have a black truck and want it to look like Shawns!!!! :rock:

I think its awesome dude!! Love the hood and blacked out wing!! The best looking red truck we have IMO!!! Top ten overall for all colors for sure!!

patrick
Thanks Patrick.

I think eventually he wants to end up with a black truck!!! :dontknow:

Cause he knows it would be faster:D :D
I like how the fangs curve at the tips.
Looks great man, oh and the wing too......:rock:

I will plead the 5th...................:D How about some Zebra stripes and a Disco ball hanging from the mirror :D

I Like it ya douche bag :rock:

hood is paint or vinyl? Im guessing vinyl from the box around the "viper powered" , but it says "paint mod" so not sure LOL

-Red

Oc Bob,, thats a hella ideal!!! whole hood in flat place, would look stunning like the mopars of yesterdays.. thats brilliant and it would look good i think

NO! you cannot enter it in the truck of the month contest again! LOL looks great by the way!

RedSrt007 said:
hood is paint or vinyl? Im guessing vinyl from the box around the "viper powered" , but it says "paint mod" so not sure LOL

-Red
Its paint Patrick..The paint dudes masked the emblems off. Recommended by my bud that it would POP better. I agree. Heres a better picture......

Attachments

• hood 2.jpg
    hood 2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,511

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back