Horrible service

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:mad: Well i go to the local stealership here in town to get my oil changed, and three weeks later i am under the truck and find out that the oil filter hadn;t been tightened. it was linking oil all over, witch is bullshit because you take it in to a place that say that ther are going to do everything right and they do this. so last friday i take it back in to get the oil changed again only this time i check to make sure that they got the filter on. well i drove back to my home town that night about 250 miles away to go pheasant hunting. when i am getting ready to leave that sunday i am showing my brother what shes got under the hood, and i realize that the stupid SOB's didn;t put the damn oil cap back on so i drove all that way and on about 3 miles worth of dirt roads without an oil cap. so what do you guys think. do you think that this is going to have a effect on my engine. this stupid shit makes me so mad. :mad: :mad:

Lets hope he didnt leave it off as retaliation for you saying anything about your previous oil change.You are very fortunate that the oil didnt catch fire on the exhaust manifold.I read a story about a guy that bought a viper and on the way home it caught fire because the tech had left off the oil cap.He had to fight DCX to give him a new viper.
I"m glad you noticed it was off before anything happened.

I seriously doubt anything bad will happen to the engine. Just make sure to get the oil changed. I would also make them flush it out to, just to be safe. I can't believe there isn't oil all over the inside of the engine bay, or is there.

Sucks dude.

I had a girlfriend once leave her oil cap off after toping off oil. Stupid girl.

Had my fill of dealerships...

how do you like this invoice:dontknow: ....

notice:

how many quarts did they put in it?

AND no visible leaks.... wiped off what??

Brutal:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back