Houston TX - Tomorrow Night

TXVIPERPWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow night is Friday Night Street Night at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown.

I will be out there in my SRT-10 representing, but it would be nice to see some other local SRT-10s make it out. I was the only SRT-10 last Friday. :(

Details:

Time:6:00 pm - 12:00 Midnight

Friday Night Street racing is where you can race your friends or pit your car against the world famous timers on the fastest quarter-mile on the planet.

Car & Driver: $25
Spectators: $10
Children 12& Under: FREE

Hope to see you there.

TXVIPERPWRD said:
Tomorrow night is Friday Night Street Night at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown.

I will be out there in my SRT-10 representing, but it would be nice to see some other local SRT-10s make it out. I was the only SRT-10 last Friday. :(

Details:

Time:6:00 pm - 12:00 Midnight

Friday Night Street racing is where you can race your friends or pit your car against the world famous timers on the fastest quarter-mile on the planet.

Car & Driver: $25
Spectators: $10
Children 12& Under: FREE

Hope to see you there.

When the crowds die down or if they get better at efficiently getting cars through staging I'll be back. Two trips to HRP were nightmares for me this year due to waits in line. I prefer HRP but have been going to Ben Bruce Memorial instead since. Let us know how it shakes out.

Best of luck on your runs.

oldguy

Went down to HRP last Friday and made 10 passes in 4 hours and I let the truck cool down an hour.

Weather was perfect for racing. It is usually busy until around 10 and the crowd dies down alot. At 11:00, I was running, driving back to the front and pulling up to the burnout box. No line at all.

Hope to see someone there.

TXVIPERPWRD said:
Went down to HRP last Friday and made 10 passes in 4 hours and I let the truck cool down an hour.

Weather was perfect for racing. It is usually busy until around 10 and the crowd dies down alot. At 11:00, I was running, driving back to the front and pulling up to the burnout box. No line at all.

Hope to see someone there.
I saw you out there, I was running a GT500 mustang (11.3@126!!). I have to take mine apart again, but I was going out to the GTG at the track on sat, it's kinda grim looking now. I am other there almost every friday night normaly.

Were you in a black GT 500? I saw a red one and a black one, but the black one was the only one running down the track.

Give me a shout next time you are running down there.

TXVIPERPWRD said:
Were you in a black GT 500? I saw a red one and a black one, but the black one was the only one running down the track.

Give me a shout next time you are running down there.
I was in the black one, it's not mine the guy wanted me to make a pass in it, his best was 11.9. My first pass was 11.3 and I was ejected for no roll cage. I will be back up there soon in mine, I just got to fix it again. Next weekend I am going out there to run a z06(cam, exaust intake, and a tune) (hopefully make a sub 11 second run), and I am going to run a srt-10 viper against it.
... and sometime in the near future i will be running an alcohol car and getting my new cert. down to 5.50!!!!!

Yeah, I saw you down there in the GT500. I was probably 10 cars behind you in line.

Are you going down Friday or Sunday? Looks like the weather is going to be bad this weekend.

Sunday if any, friday looks grim. Sunday doesn't look any better, so it may be next weekend.... WEATHER@@rrrrrggggghhhh!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back