How did you guys attatch the SRT emblem to you Grille?

EXCESSV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a Charger grille emblem and would like to see your ideas of attatching it to my grille. It used plastic tabs but they don't match my grille. I have thought about adhesive or Super Glue but wanted to see what you have done.

Cut the tabs off and some good double stick tape. Then a few dabs of silicone

Here is the SRT Emblem:

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

My 06 Night Runner grill is different from yours but I drilled 2 small holes in the emblem and matching holes in the black plastic thingamajigs behind the grill.

I then pushed 2 long screws thru the emblem and through the black plastic, added wing nuts to hold the screws on and painted the screw heads black. You dont notice them unless you look closely.

_MG_0235.jpg

i think you can leave a couple of the tab on and cut the flat piece off. Then use the 3M double sided tape to attach it to the grille. Then after its on use a zip tie around the tabs that are still on the emblem.

When i did mine way back, I just cut of the rectangluar tab between the 2 prongs on either side and found a spot to place the emblem that fit. Then took 2 small black Zip ties and put them on each of the 2 prongs after placement and pulled tight. Had no issues with it and no need to glue or add tape.

Bruce

I took a small zip tie and attached one to each little "post" on the emblem, with another zip ties attached to the honeycomb grill. Its been on this way for over a year.

TNVIPER said:
My 06 Night Runner grill is different from yours but I drilled 2 small holes in the emblem and matching holes in the black plastic thingamajigs behind the grill.

I then pushed 2 long screws thru the emblem and through the black plastic, added wing nuts to hold the screws on and painted the screw heads black. You dont notice them unless you look closely.

_MG_0235.jpg

love the red u did on the srt, it just POPS, did u hand paint that with no problems?

i cut the tabs off the R/T emblem and used 3M double sided tape its been there for over two years and its bigger than the SRT badges
008.jpg

raceram9 said:
i cut the tabs off the R/T emblem and used 3M double sided tape its been there for over two years and its bigger than the SRT badges
008.jpg
That's cuz it's a Hemi. Ya cant go fast enough for it to fall off. :D

SANTEEN said:

Ha Ha don't you say that...my old hemi qc could beat a stockqc srt:aetsch: ......Which is why i already started buying stuff for my srt!

SANTEEN said:
She plenty fast enough she may no get there as fast as a 10 but she gets there :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I hear ya plenty fast... I have an emblem that i totally forgot about putting on

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
qaud cabs tote kids:D and if ya got a hemi quad, you can only tote one kit:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:
we can also tote about 6 hot ass co-eds without putting any in the bed(of the truck) rather than 1 or 2 at most:D :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :reddy: :reddy:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back