How do I find the previous owner?

Anders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought my truck from a delaership and I have some questions for the previous owner. There are some aftermarket parts that I need to fix and need to know what they are... Some components have been shifted around and I need to figure out who did the work...

What's the best way to find the previous owner?

If you are on the right terms with your dealer he can print a complete record on your truck that shows previous owner(s), repairs, all options and other details.

Post some pictures of what was done, and what the truck looks like... They might be on here, or someone here might know who's it was. :)

If its an O4 the production numbers of lots of them are in a list here on the forum...just find your production number and see if it is listed.

check out Viper Jeff's master truck list?????

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Anders said:
Please

3D3HA18H95G863941

Anders

I think I have found it's twin. I have the same engine compartment configuration as Mike - "nowwhat" same tail light (top LED). There are a few other similarities too...my gearbox definitely not stock. Sent him a PM, longshot but I'll take it...

Also; He stopped posting here a few weeks before I bought the truck...

Anders said:
I think I have found it's twin. I have the same engine compartment configuration as Mike - "nowwhat" same tail light (top LED). There are a few other similarities too...my gearbox definitely not stock. Sent him a PM, longshot but I'll take it...

Also; He stopped posting here a few weeks before I bought the truck...

Mike's truck was a silver QC sold to tidnab a long time ago.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back