I GOT PICS OF ALKIND OF COOL RIDES
MY WHOLE FAMILY IS STREET RACING NUTS
I'VE GOT A 855e BOOSTPHONE WIT A CAMREA
DO I HAVE TO SEAD THEM TO MY EMAIL OR WHAT
THE ONLY THING I DON'T HAVE A PRINTER
IVE GOT A LAPTOP BUT NO HOME COMPUTER
SO IF ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO DO IT
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

First of all your slacking been here almost a year with no pic's and less than 70 post's WTF. But not to fear ill hook you up, go to photobucket.com, set yourself up an account (its free) then follow the instructions download your pic's to your new account, right click on the image code copy it, come back to VTCOA and post it up. Then we can finally see pic's of your ride. No go forth and spread the joy of being able to download / post pic's:D

sounds easy enough. bet i can screw it up. lol.

newmexicoviper said:
First of all your slacking been here almost a year with no pic's and less than 70 post's WTF. But not to fear ill hook you up, go to photobucket.com, set yourself up an account (its free) then follow the instructions download your pic's to your new account, right click on the image code copy it, come back to VTCOA and post it up. Then we can finally see pic's of your ride. No go forth and spread the joy of being able to download / post pic's:D

I did exactly this and "Remote file uploads have been disabled" comes up and wont let the picture transfer. Am I doing something wrong?

To post an avatar picture is easy.

You don't need a photobucket account for that.

You click on your "user cp", then click on "edit avatar" then "browse" your computer and choose the pic you want to use.

Once you choose the pic, click the bottom of the screen to "save" it. Waaa Laaa, you will have an avy pic. (it can only be like 100 x 100 though so you may have to size or crop it) :D :D :D

To put pics in your sig line, you do need a photobucket account (or someone to do it for you like I did) ;) ;) ;)

To put a pic of your ride in a post, you can use the "manage attachments" feature, browse your computer for the pic you want and then "upload" it. When you submit your reply, the pic will be there in form of a thumbnail attachment. :rock:

I don't have a photobucket account, and I can do the manage attachments and the avatars, so I know it works :D :D :D

You are wecome, and GOOD LUCK ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
By the way, I don't make a practice of quality posts, so don't anyone get comfortable OK :p :p :p :D :D ;)

yellowfever#154 said:
Woo Hoo, I figured it out. Thanks Wifey , I just had to resize it.
:rock: :rock: :rock: Yippeeeee - a quality post by Wifey.... Cool deal and nice avatar by the way ;):rock: :rock: :rock:

Kiss my ass Mikey :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

1 of 13382 posts thats not a very good percentage! LOL

I was on my way home from California to Alberta and my fuel return line broke puking fuel all over the highway. I was pulled over by a cop who was actually chasing down someone else but when he got up behind us fuel was hitting his windshield and he said he could smell it. He pulled us over, ran up but staying away from the truck yelling at us to get out. It was a little freaky at first not knowing what was going on. Ended up being a minor problem, but was stuck in Salt Lake City for 2 days because it happened on Thanksgiving morning and of course couldnt get anything fixed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back