How do you afford your 10?

Nope she just takes the fookin thing ...... Hahahahaha

yep jut take the keys an go....get dinner....talk my way outta a speeding ticket....hand the key back to hubby saying...you need gas....hahahaha

MrsViper said:
yep jut take the keys an go....get dinner....talk my way outta a speeding ticket....hand the key back to hubby saying...you need gas....hahahaha
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Face it bro, Your a lucky man.

Yea sir.... I have a wonderful son - that loves my truck , a great wife that will buy me anything I ask / tell her I want for it ( bc she knows I won't buy it my self) and they love me .... What more can ya ask for

VIPER said:
Yea sir.... I have a wonderful son - that loves my truck , a great wife that will buy me anything I ask / tell her I want for it ( bc she knows I won't buy it my self) and they love me .... What more can ya ask for

love you too....

love you daddy

I had nothing to start, so just work hard and learn as much as you can. I'm just a poolguy to my friends back in Texas, but I've worked doing electrical, plumbing and water chemistry. Make good money doing what I like. Work sometimes seven days a week from 5:30 to 8:00,but doesn't feel like work because I like it. Do what makes you happy, never stop learning. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

thx for all the replies guys

...even though 3/4 of them had nothing to do with the original topic haha :stupido:

Well....since you asked...I went to jail and thought...SHIT! I need to do something with my life. So I enlisted in the Navy and after several years I was looking for a Silverado SS and that is when I stumbled across the SRT. I bought her for 38K with 2 miles on her...been together for 20K miles and 4 years. I miss my "Boo"! 4 more months...:)

BTW...My Mom and Dad never bought me anything that wasn't from K-Mart...I find that insulting. But....welcome to the forum anyways.

I saw the protype SRT-10 in the Detroit auto show back in 2002...It was black with the V-10 in it and had 26" rims....I was in love.....Went to the military bought a few fast cars then a bike....figured I would get a truck that way I wouldn't mod it and when I wanted the rush I would jsut jump on the bike....Met a dude that had modded his hemi ram and it started from there! Got my Ram running 13.8 in the quarter, it got wrecked which made me look for a new truck...Never thought I could afford the SRT-10 until I actually looked.....And Here I am......5k in mods, still owe 15k on the truck and I havn't even seen it yet......Damn shame!

well the 1st time i seen the srt10 RAM i was in high school it was still a concept truck

i worked my ass off

i worked some more "and bought a RumbleBee"

i waited years b4 i was able to afford it

i went to look at a few of the 04 models - but i walked away bc at the time i was not able to afford it - i would have to work around the clock and then some

in 2005 i was sitting at work - on the internet looking at them i came across a yellow fever Ed so i said fuk it went to the dealership and looked at it drove it and drove it home

how to i afford it you ask - aot of hard work nothing was EVER givin to me i had to work for it all

how do i mod my truck - yep you gussed it hard work and a good wife

Good question, still trying to figure out how I afford anything on this military paycheck:dontknow: :hmmmm: ...Oh yeah, proper budgeting and never more than 1/2 a tank of gas:burnout:

Can't afford it, but I have alot of shit I can't afford. It's just a matter of manipulating your debt.

B!acK02ouT said:
i was just curious to see what all of you do for a living that allows yall to afford a srt.. a 10 is my dream truck and i'd love to have one but i just dont have the funds for one :bawling: i'm still in college and my mommy and daddy aren't rich haha so i can't have any vehicle i want, unfortunately. but hopefully someday i'll be able to get me my dream 10 :rock:

the srt-10 truck is not all that great. by the time you buy one there will be something better. its unique but not great. the build quality is crap, the ride is crap, the handling is .... crap shifting is ..... crap, and if you blow the engine you out 6 grand.

WHY do you want one?
if i could go back, i would have gotten a diesel, and a sports car.
in fact i am still doing that.

Agreed... no sense in marrying a broke azz chick with little earning potential when there's so much quality tail available.

Prof said:
Focus on school... Marry well...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back