How many Srt 10 where made?

MikeNice said:
As an attempt to find out the real answer I did a little digging.

What I can tell 10439 Viper engines were set to Saltillo Mexico.

I am still trying to find the actual number of built units "For Sale" not including Prototypes and test units.

Mike.
:congrats: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :D :D You are Mike Nice!

The last update to this thread was in 2008. Does anyone have any new updates on these numbers?

Silver seems to be the rarest "normal" color.

What's odd to me is that whenever I look on ebay, or X2 builders- they are the most either wrecked or for sale...

Not many of us left in the ELITE SILVER SRT-10 RAM CLUB! ;)

Silver seems to be the rarest "normal" color.

What's odd to me is that whenever I look on ebay, or X2 builders- they are the most either wrecked or for sale...

Not many of us left in the ELITE SILVER SRT-10 RAM CLUB! ;)

Stewart had a silver one. Here is one of the many cool things he had to say about it (see attached image). Wonder where he learned that fun fact? :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 9.46.39 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-08-29 at 9.46.39 AM.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Yours is likely much faster then. Be glad you got this particually sub model, very rare!

Don't forget... ours have 50 more cubic inches! Rock yeah! That confirms that Silver trucks are the fastest....

Hell, the fastest SRT-10 Ram in the world is Silver... so it must be true!

Why would I share that number?

Seriously, it will take at least another year or more to verify the numbers I have. Lets just say it's 10k+.

I stopped working my ass off on the Registry when the masses lost interest. I can tell you that the 2014 Vipers are in Production and the first 50 or so are done. I still work, just not so much on the trucks

Why would I share that number?

Seriously, it will take at least another year or more to verify the numbers I have. Lets just say it's 10k+.

I stopped working my ass off on the Registry when the masses lost interest. I can tell you that the 2014 Vipers are in Production and the first 50 or so are done. I still work, just not so much on the trucks

I'm certainly not "the masses", but I'm interested! :)

I'll tell you first..... by text

I will add this, there are some clues out there to how many there might be. I've given a lot of people Build Numbers for 2005 and 2006. We know 2004 is 3057, right? (well, thats not entirely accurate). So find out who has the highest build numbers for 2005 and 2006, add 3057 and you're going to be in the ball park

9057 is # I find most often, so will go with that. Mine is one of those 471 slow, but lookin great black 05RCs lol..

Not even close

I haven't updated this page in ... oh.... a year or so

Viper Truck Registry

If you take the loosly reprted numbers you get: 9,527

Max (maybe) possible based on what I had back then: 10,523

Min (sigh) possible based on what I had back then: 9,931

I know the number is over 10k, exact number... in work

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back