How many Srt 10 where made?

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many total did they actually make? 04-06. This weekend I have seen a peice of history an Original 1964 dodge coronet original wiht only 1100 miles all track. I know are trucks are not close to this but with that car 98 where made there is only 12 left 2 in original condition the one I say was very excellant condition and they said the other original is a rust bucket.

Just looking to the future of or trucks as collectables.
I don't have a good picture of it maybe roy can post if he took one. I still can't stop drooling and I was surronded by vipers.:burnout: :burnout:

I know they made 3057 in 2004 and 1040 of them were the fast, red ones ;).

I didn't keep track of the total for 05 or 06 though.

Wifey said:
I know they made 3057 in 2004 and 1040 of them were the fast, red ones ;).

I didn't keep track of the total for 05 or 06 though.
Its a start, and I am gonna try and find out how many where totaled and are now no longer:goodnight: that will just increase our future value.:D :marchmellow:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Its a start, and I am gonna try and find out how many where totaled and are now no longer:goodnight: that will just increase our future value.:D :marchmellow:

Yes, that would be nice to know :rock: How many red ones to deduct from 1040 ........

Wifey said:
Yes, that would be nice to know :rock: How many red ones to deduct from 1040 ........
I believe those are the ones that love huggin trees:p :marchmellow:

From what I can gather... heres the numbers I have found most consistant:

2004 Color Breakdown Regular Cab
Black 1269
Red 1040
Silver 698
VCA Edition 50
Total 3057

2005 Color Breakdown
Regular Cab / Quad Cab
Black- 471 / 1136
Red- 453 / 777
Silver- 280 / 280
White (CE) - 163 / 0
Yellow - 195 / 272
Total - 1562 / 2465 == 4,027Both

2006 Production Totals
2006SRT10PRODTOTALS.jpg
This is an attached picture click to open it

for what looks like a grand total of 9057

Last edited:
ok and you figure about a 10-15% in wrecked 10's Ill try and find out the right numbers this week, so 10-15 yrs we should be a very rare bunch, if they don't outlaw gas vehicles by then.

Brat said:
Have to agree with you there.:rock:
When do the tracks close down there? middle of november here. And I know once I do the pistons this winter I am not gonna be able to wait till spring ?:burnout: :burnout:

Because so many have sat on lots unsold, and still do, there will be plenty of low mile cream puffs around for many years. For a low production vehicle, you can expect to see a relatively large number of low mile examples available even 50 years from now. What you want is vehicle number one of any of the model years or special editions or maybe one of the two that were solid white. Something really rare among the group. The VCA editions will probably be worth something one day since there were only 50 made I think and they were all sold. If a bunch of those get wrecked and beat on they will surely be worth something. As much as I hate to say it, I bet the Hennessy versions will be worth something too. Kind of like the COPO camaros.

DevilDawg3097 said:
When do the tracks close down there? middle of november here. And I know once I do the pistons this winter I am not gonna be able to wait till spring ?:burnout: :burnout:
The tracks dont really close here,the best time here is november to march.cool temps and great tracks.:rock: :rock:

and which will be worth more.......

a bone stock with no to low miles, basic mod type, the ones with just the "quirks" updated with better parts or the full mod. guys????

ChrisAZ said:
Bone stock will be worth the most. Always are.
Yup hes right that 64 coronet I saw is worth 450k and it is all stock except paint but the same color as original and it has 1170 miles all track, I believe the only thing thats was added where the header extentions but other than that stock will always net the most money.

As an attempt to find out the real answer I did a little digging.

What I can tell 10439 Viper engines were set to Saltillo Mexico.

I am still trying to find the actual number of built units "For Sale" not including Prototypes and test units.

Mike.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back