how much are the challengers going for

silverqc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went and looked at a challenger today msrp is right under 42k and the want 10k over that....thats crazy, and they offered me 15k for my truck...i almost fell out when he told me that and had a hottt flash lol...my question is how much have you guys been paying for them....are yall paying that much over sticker are they just being greedy ,cant see giving them my truck for freee not gonna happen not in this lifetime it will rott in my driveway...:burnout: .,

If you want one silver and the 08 is not a have to , i can hook you up with my dealer , and he can get you an 09 no problem.

go to dodge.com and you can see all the pics, colors and so on, he is a real good hometown guy, and stands by his word:rock:

check with hemibates, hes not that far from you. he offered me one at 45

OOOOOOWEEEEE 6 speed in the '09.. I'll trade in the 300 for a silver Challenger to match please...

i got two years to pay off ten then i plan on getting one ,,hope the price on them tank like the ten have ,,,i will wait till the new ness wairs off them and look for one with low low miles on it ,,but i wont look for an 08 it will be the 09 or later models

Our local dealership in Carrollton has two, orange and silver. Both are just over 60k, and they don't seem like they want to wheel and deal.

94rt10ohio said:
Paying over sticker to have it a few months early is insane.

I thought it was dumb for me to pay msrp, never have in my life!

but ......everyone has a dumb moment:D

and this one was mine:rock:

bad thing is ..09's are hitting the ground now, and I think in a month or so, you will see the $ drop dramatically:)

04rcmoneypit said:
What is different on the 09?

well I can say directly, but did go to dodge.com and look at an 09, i think you can get a "trak pak" which gives you 3.92 gears, and some other stuff. different wheel packages, I think even a six pack hood, and still the srt 8 version,
they do have an old school package, with the old style challenger emblem.

heck man! i dont know!LOLOLOLOL:D

If you want an 08 numbered car just bide your time...showrooms are full of them.....there are 5 within 20 miles of me....and they are just sitting there....and this is not a densely populated area...I can get one for MSRP now....there is even a used one available locally here.......

The difference between '08 and '09?? Available 6 spd.. That's the most important difference for me. Oh and available silver.. That would look too sweet in the stable, both SRTs silver with carbon fiber striped hoods. Outstanding.. I'd change the location of the SRT-8 emblem on the back of the Challenger though.

Venom Power said:
The difference between '08 and '09?? Available 6 spd.. That's the most important difference for me. Oh and available silver.. That would look too sweet in the stable, both SRTs silver with carbon fiber striped hoods. Outstanding.. I'd change the location of the SRT-8 emblem on the back of the Challenger though.

The 08 comes in Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat...one of 3 colors offered for 08...local dealer has one...

TNVIPER said:
The 08 comes in Bright Silver Metallic Clearcoat...one of 3 colors offered for 08...local dealer has one...

I just learned something.. Cool.. But I'm still wanting an '09..

Back