How much for my truck???

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this question has been asked a million times by other members, but someone approached me today and said they were interested in my truck. I just wanted to know what you all thought I should tell this person, price wise??:dontknow:

I have the x-metal paxton setup--well you can see what I have in my sig...
Truck is a 2004 RC and has only 3300 miles on it. I have had it for two years now and it had 800 miles when I bought it.
I don't need to get rid of it and it is paid for (title in hand), but I have had my eye on some Jeep SRT-8s for a while now.......I would just like to know what you'll thought....thanks for your time....bikertat

burnout12.jpg

Do you have Boomers rear sway bar kit with his lowering kit? Damn I love that stance...cant wait til my lowering kit is installed next month.

Price...couldnt tell ya. I had mine at $35,500 on ebay and only one interested party. Have it on autotrader.com for many months now and not even an inquiry. Couldnt believe it.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Do you have Boomers rear sway bar kit with his lowering kit? Damn I love that stance...cant wait til my lowering kit is installed next month.

Price...couldnt tell ya. I had mine at $35,500 on ebay and only one interested party. Have it on autotrader.com for many months now and not even an inquiry. Couldnt believe it.

I'm not sure about the rear sway bar kit, but I do have his lowering kit and I love the stance of the truck now......

v8eater said:
Are those your burnouts? I'd make you throw in tires and a rear-axle for free with that picture.:burnout:

Yup I did those just playing around....if I could get enough money out of the truck, I'd be glad to put some new rubbers on 'er....

MUTT said:
30k or with that custom leather insert of yours, 35k

Oh with the custom leather insert......I was thinking more around $50K.....

Last edited:
beautiful truck Bikertat, good luck in whatever you decide. The Jeep SRT-8 is very nice also. More practical up here with the all wheel drive.

That is an awesome pic dude!! I got the same drop kit........... and I hope my black truck would look as good as yours if it was in that pic!!! That one is going into my "ten" archive!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
That is an awesome pic dude!! I got the same drop kit........... and I hope my black truck would look as good as yours if it was in that pic!!! That one is going into my "ten" archive!!

patrick

Thanks Patrick.....saying something like that makes me want to keep the truck:D And I am honored that the pic made the "ten" archive:rock:

Now how about making the front page of VTCOA.com???? (HINT, HINT):D :p :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back